Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Red Star One

4 years of being the best team in Europe and well strong favourites every single time and 1 singular CL runner up to show for it. Pep's outdoing Jose for underachieving in the CL with monster teams (Chelsea 04-7/Madrid 10-13)
It’s much more than 4 years. In Bayern he was also in possession of the strongest team. Fraud

Cloud7

It’s obscene that people can look at what Madrid have done this season and say that playing them will be easy for Liverpool. They have quite literally beaten everyone and have proven they can put any team to the sword within the space of a couple minutes.

I would back Carlo’s Real to beat Liverpool over Pep’s City

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Camavinga is a transition demon. Ball progression going crazy against all these immobile technical grandpas in midfield

RedDevilQuebecois

Look at Pep's record with City in the UCL.

Only made it past the Quarters twice. Lost to Monaco, Spurs and Lyon. Lost to Chelsea in the final.

Weird how his team's always fall apart in Europe
And don't forget how he blew it with a really stacked Bayern Munich team that just won a treble prior to his arrival.

laughtersassassin

If Real Madrid win the final I love football and I'll appreciate this match.

If Real Madrid lose the final I hate it

evil_geko

Do people really think Real Madrid has more chance against Liverpool in the finals? I really think it's City.

shazzmufc

Camavinga's made a huge difference again. Incredible talent

I was just about to comment on him. I’m in awe, honestly. Can’t say I’ve watched much of him before tonight, but he’s been brilliant on and off the ball. Could have been a huge upgrade for us.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
When you look at it; 0:1, Grealish has two clear chances, misses and then two quick Real goals. Real are so damn lucky
I mean, by that measure city were lucky to be ahead in the first place

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Could backfire this from Madrid taking Benzema off