g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

tomaldinho1

What is it about Liverpool and the Champions league? Okay, they might not win it, but their record pees all over ours. It's hard to see us winning it again in the next 10 years.
Scary thing for us is they've been in 3 of the last 5 CL finals

Oranges038

Fun while it lasted.

Doubt the keeper will ever have a worse half than that. Shockingly bad.

yipthatman

Liverpool will win the CL and City the league. It’s inevitable.
It's weird. I have never seen a team so entitied to win the Champions league apart from Real Madrid. They really believe in themselves. Like it's their right to win it.

galwayfa

That bellend Henderson always takes back the armband when he comes on as substitute. Imagine being that much of a try-hard. Embarrassing.
Gerrard done it to the few times he was a sub at the end of Rodgers time there

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Villarreal tried to outrun us in the first half. Never try to out run LivPEDpool. :lol: :lol:
Tried? They completely dominated you. Should have had a penalty too.

They went cautious which played into Klopp's hands. Emery got it wrong in the second half.

With 5 subs he should have kept pressing .

BradtheAmerican

Why are people turning on the gk? Was at fault for the 3rd one maybe, but the other 2 were close range attempts and there was little he could've done. The defense was at much fault as him.
He could have tried to, save the first one with his hands.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Salah has become utter shite ever since qeiroz got his hands on him.
And we still managed to gift a further two goals, sigh .....

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
They have had more luck than any other team. Arguably the best team in the World hopefully Real Madrid prove that wrong by getting to and winning the final :)

Sylar

Liverpool been fantastic second half. Not sure if it's because villareal sat back or villareal were forced to do it

Either way second half approach was completely wrong especially with the number of subs you can make

RedChisel

Do we really have to put up with on a Man United forum a load of gloating obnoxious Liverpool fans?

I can't imagine any scenario where on an evening when my team is playing in a Champions League Semi I'd be spending my time on a Liverpool forum.

tomaldinho1

We might only win one still. No different from United in that 2008-2011 period.
Yeah we had 3/4 but 2 against Pep Barca (and in the win we knocked out Barca).
You guys lost to a great Real team and we'll see re City/Real. Would be amazing if Real win it though :devil:

always_hoping

Liverpool will go on to win the CL final now all that will stop them from winning the quadruple is for City to win their remaining league game and I'm not convinced they will.

Shark

@NotShark
Do we really have to put up with on a Man United forum a load of gloating obnoxious Liverpool fans?

I can't imagine any scenario where on an evening when my team is playing in a Champions League Semi I'd be spending my time on a Liverpool forum.
Wasn't there a thread about culling them all shortly before their title win? Let's dig it up again.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
The biggest annoyance for me is when we had brilliant teams under Ferguson, there was always another 3-4 genuinely excellent sides in Europe we had to overcome. It seems that with Liverpool under Klopp, the entirety of European football has gone into a decline and they almost have a free run at getting to finals without having any real tests. That’s probably over-simplifying things a bit but that’s how it appears to me on a quick eye-test anyway.

CloneMC16

I've always found it strange that we have a bunch of other fans on this forum. Don't really understand why you would want to register on a rival team's forum.

wr8_utd

:'(
The biggest annoyance for me is when we had brilliant teams under Ferguson, there was always another 3-4 genuinely excellent sides in Europe we had to overcome. It seems that with Liverpool under Klopp, the entirety of European football has gone into a decline and they almost have a free run at getting to finals without having any real tests. That’s probably over-simplifying things a bit but that’s how it appears to me on a quick eye-test anyway.
In their defense, they've also had to face the 90 point machine that is Manchester City when it comes to the PL.

RedDevil@84

I've always found it strange that we have a bunch of other fans on this forum. Don't really understand why you would want to register on a rival team's forum.
Because their own forums are so low quality and irritating for sane people.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
City are arguable as formidable as most you played in that 08-11 period surely? This run after the group stage has been fortunate. Inter, Benfica and Villarreal.