Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

diarm

Well done Spurs. I honestly didn't think they had that second half in them after being so comprehensively outplayed for a leg and half but they showed real courage and fight to come back. Those Ajax kids will be disgusted with themselves but credit to Spurs tonight.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Amazing. Clearly spurs are the best bet to beat the vermin in the final.... yes, this is a good thing... a good thing

Cloud7

What a fecking tournament this has been. Second half from Moura has been something very very special.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Oh man...

So many almost goals on both sides, absolutely insane match.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
45 min. version of the Liverpool-Barça match of yesterday. Lucas Moura their Wiljandum. That final third goal unnacceptable like the 4-0.

So sad that this current generation of Ajax players won't make history at least reaching the final for the history books. Squad to be dismantled this summer.

Plus side, this Tottenham squad is crazy-unpredictable enough to survive (and beat?) Liverpool. I predict many goals in the final.

liamp

Man, it really sucks being out of this competition next year.

Imran Mamdani

By just looking at poch after the final whistle. He’s truly an incredible, passionate, humble manager out there. I never liked liked him until today but now he’s earned my respect. Top man. Deserved it.

Scarlet_Emperor

Supports
CR Flamengo
Fecking shite.

Liverpool and Spurs playing CL final.

Arsenal and Chelsea playing El final.

Liverpool and City challenging for the league and City playing for fa cup too.

We will be looking forward to El qualification matches.

Fecking shite.
Amazing season for English clubs! :)

Kostur

海尔的老板
I feel fecking sick. Thought it couldn't have been worse after yesterday but here we fecking are. feck this season, absolutely fecking garbage.

OneUnited24

Hopefully Tottenham can win it. Keeps Liverpool from getting number 6 and arsenal fans would be pissed.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Ex referee Peter Walton randomly shown celebrating the winner for a split second on BT just after it went in. :lol:

Robertd0803

I hate football.

Spurs will bottle it beyond belief vs Liverpool.

Meanwhile the only positive thing we have to look forward to is a few of the youngsters hopefully starting Sunday.

kidbob

How many comments said they would get a last gasp winner :lol: They have no chance against Liverpool. What a shit final this is going to be, not even going to watch personally.
Are you serious? I reckon Liverpool will win it but Spurs were the only ones left with a chance aginst them. Ajax would have been blown away with their shite defense and pretty football. Poch and Spurs are the ones that have experience of playing against that lot and they can rest until the final now. I expect Pool to win it (it's the most embarrassing final loss of Klopp's career if they don't) but Spurs were always more likely to beat them than Ajax were.

Edit: Spurs also put it up to City and Pool in both games this year, literally no evidence to think that they have no chance. Liverpool would have been 3 up against Ajax in the first half with how bad they are at both full back positions.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Tadic needs to take some blame. Two chances to take it to the corner and waste time and he just gives the ball away.

Patrick08

Thank you Woodward for making our rivals so much better than us by watching players join other clubs.

What an a**.