Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Paul_Scholes18

I bet our players are throwing up from just watching how much Liverpool ran
We could have done the same against Barca because they played the same against us. Just our attack is bloody bad and we could only attack well for like 15 minutes in the second leg.

United Hobbit

Can this season actually get any worse :mad:

Nearly put money on them to do the double before this just so I get some money to relieve my pain watch that blow up in my face as Brighton stun city :mad:

Come on Ajax. Makes me hate our players even more

redshaw

Was expecting Barca to create something in the second half similar to the first but Liverpool just out muscled them the whole second half.

Struggling to see Ajax beat them if they get through.

C'mon FC

Supports
1. FC Köln
Some thoughts:
Disgusting Barca-team lost.
Messi not performing in big matches.
Alexander Arnold with the assist of the year.

Johnny Love

This has been Barca's problem for the last 3-4 years really. Weak defense, slow and static midfield. It's no surprise they can't deal with any good team away from Nou Camp. They keep buying players without addressing any of their weaknesses. It was pretty clear after watching first leg that Liverpool were all over them and luck just wasn't on their side. Oh and Valverde :boring:

Reactions: golden_blunder

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Great match. They deserved it over the 2 legs by a fair distance actually.

Watching at the end I couldn't help but wonder how long it will be until we get scenes like that back at United. Then I remembered that we actually had one ourselves a few weeks ago in Paris. Since then our season has fallen off a cliff.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Don’t you know scousers? Look at racist lover Kenny on screen locking hands and singing? They’ll do that forever. Never hear the end off it. And feckin Klopp must have ran out of dentine by now
I know. But if they lose the final I won't care about them talking about "that night". Similarly, I won't care about them talking about their points tally this season if City beat them to the title. People will forget it if it doesn't result in actual titles.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Pains me, but fair play to Liverpool. As a team, they have been epic tonight. Are we more bothered because it’s liverpool or because it just highlights even further the sorry state of affairs we’re in at the minute?

Side note but we need to stop focusing on paying top dollar to rebuild this team. Liverpool play for each other and their team/squad is comprised of

TAA | youth
Matip | free transfer
Robertson | 8M
Henderson | 16M
Milner | free transfer
Shaqiri | 13M
Mane | 37M
Salah | 37M
Firmino | 36M
Origi | 11M
Wijnaldum | 24M
Joe Gomez | 4M
186 million.

So that's a Pogba (89) Matic (40) and Fred (52) and 5 million.

feck me the difference between us and them on and off the field is staggering.

Devil77

Pains me, but fair play to Liverpool. As a team, they have been epic tonight. Are we more bothered because it’s liverpool or because it just highlights even further the sorry state of affairs we’re in at the minute?

Side note but we need to stop focusing on paying top dollar to rebuild this team. Liverpool play for each other and their team/squad is comprised of

TAA | youth
Matip | free transfer
Robertson | 8M
Henderson | 16M
Milner | free transfer
Shaqiri | 13M
Mane | 37M
Salah | 37M
Firmino | 36M
Origi | 11M
Wijnaldum | 24M
Joe Gomez | 4M
Van Dijk | 80M

Reactions: Ødegaard

Heinzesight

What’s with all the congratulations? feck the scouse cnuts! feck em! We’re now gonna have to hear about “that night” for the next 20 years.
Absolutely. I felt like I became that guy from the famous Crystanbul gif giving it “I don’t believe it” every time they scored. Feel sick. Bastards. Utter filthy, verminous bastards.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Barca are even more embarrassing than PSG.
At least PSG took 3 years to get Remontada'd twice, Barca did it in two consecutive years.

Johnnyredboots

i literally cannot find it in myself to be congratulatory to liverppol ever. I absolutely fecking hate them. And i absolutely cannot stand that they've got to another cl final while our own club is an absolute shitshow.

Feck off scouse cnuts >.<

Reactions: golden_blunder

Paul_Scholes18

Van Dijk | 80M
Yes he is no bargain, but they have got a lot of those. If you buy some players for cheap you can then spend more to get top quality players in. We spend a lot on average players so we don't afford to spend big on top quality.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Fair play to them, no point being bitter about it.
I just hope that if Spurs get to the final they have their whole squad fit, I think they'd get torn apart otherwise.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Amazing ! I'm no Liverpool fan, but that was thrilling to watch. All things considered, this is the best European fightback I can remember, better than Barca vs PSG 2 years ago given PSG's lack of CL pedigree.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
The effort levels Klopp gets out of them is fantastic. Puts the workrate of Arsenal and United players to shame.

Absolutely disgusting watching your team jog around with no enthusiasm.

Paul_Scholes18

Amazing ! I'm no Liverpool fan, but that was thrilling to watch. All things considered, this is the best European fightback I can remember, better than Barca vs PSG 2 years ago given PSG's lack of CL pedigree.
Roma did the same last season though. Although Liverpool needed one more goal due to 3-0 vs 4-1 defeat in the first one.

Paul_Scholes18

I still don't understand how he gets his teams to run so much in 90 mins. It's amazing to watch.
He is using some special drugs. Probably a massive cheat behind the scenes ;).

The honest answer though is that he buys and use hard working players with great mobility.

Bobski

That sounds so bitter. Let's face it, they are a fecking good team. What they just did is fecking amazing really. Regardless of how Barca played the second half, Liverpool wiped the floor with them.
They are a very good team but it is not just about money and buying the best players. That is why, even though I hate them, I don't mind praising them, they are a proper club, unlike City.

Utd need to learn from them

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Football is the worst sport in the world and should be abolished.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fair play to them, no point being bitter about it.
I just hope that if Spurs get to the final they have their whole squad fit, I think they'd get torn apart otherwise.
Though it took a last min own goal to beat them at anfield...

Klopps final record is the only hope we have