Champions!

lysglimt

Scout
Just out of curiosity..if you could choose.

Who would you prefer to stand guard of honour ? Chelsea or Arsenal ?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
When we won it with 3 games to spare in 00/01 we lost all our remaining games. Not to put a dampener on it, but I hope that doesn't happen again.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Remember when people were worried that City would win every game and United's indifferent form would lead to the biggest turnaround ever?

You tools.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Will the trophy presentation be tomorrow?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Remember when people were worried that City would win every game and United's indifferent form would lead to the biggest turnaround ever?

You tools.
well hello Captain hindsight!

For most of that game gone it looked dodgy.

But now it suddenly looks pathetic even giving it two thoughts...funny old game :lol:

NoLogo

Lol only saw the half time result and City just came back to see that City had lost.

Get shit on City. :lol:

Great stuff from Spurs, who would have thought that this team had big enough balls to make a comeback.

Man-United

You tools.
Yeah, and how stupid people were last year they were still worried after we went 8 points up with 6 games to go.

Siorac

I hope we'll play like champions tomorrow. It's about time we properly thrashed a team again at Old Trafford. No pressure now, we're obviously miles better than Aston Villa, let's show it!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think it will be the last home game of the season.

am going up tomorrow, and would have been nice to see it if it happens.

But i guess that'd be a late night. Would allow it though!!

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It's still important to win against Villa tomorrow. Winning it at home is always best (unless everyone buggers off home with ten minutes to go as usual) and RVP gets to have his guard of honour at Arsenal. Maybe they could get Wenger to stand in it.

Either way, it's going to be won in one of the next three matches, all of which would be sweet in their own way.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
It's almost as if people haven't noticed how bad City have been this year and are stuck in April/May 2012.

They've been putting in 1 championship-form display a month all season, if that. Last year needs writing off, it was never going to happen. They've lacked balls and character for the most-part of 2013 and today was the icing on the cake.

Drifter

American

You tools.
Strange how those people never contemplated Citeh slipping up.

Chabon

Magnificent, I can remember when I was growing up thinking we'd never win the league again and here we are on the brink of 20.fecking fantastic.
Today is the twentieth anniversary of us beating Crystal Palace 2-0, the result which (when Villa next played and lost) won us our first title in 26 years. 20 years on and we're on the brink of our 13th title in 21 seasons.

It's a beautiful life.