Champions!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I only watched that goal once and in every fecking replay on TV I'd close my eyes since then.The feeling I woke up with this morning is so fecking sweet

NoLogo

Finally going to watch Aguero's title winner last season - said I wouldn't until we had it back.
I'm not watching it again.

I think when he scored that winning goal that was probably one of the worst feelings I ever had in my life, I was so happy only a few minutes before when I thought we would win it on the last day and then those two goals from Dzeko and Agüero made me physically feel sick.

No need to remember this moment at all, especially not now that we have won it.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Congratulations guys, well deserved! Now its up to us to stop you getting our points record and goals scored record! :nervous:

togg

woke up this morning with a big smile on my face. I have to say, after city winning it last season, in the manner that it was won, this really really is a sweet title win. It's going to be one hell of a happy summer, such a contrast to last year. Well done United, well done Alex, such an amazing good feeling for us all.

Sam

Woke up this morning, first thought,...'we're fecking champions!'...What a beautiful feeling :drool::drool::cool:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The celebrations at the full time whistle last time were tremendous. The fans were singing the players songs, but the players were just singing "Campiones ole ole ole" over everything, then for some reason they all joined in on the Carrick song, including Fergie, which was just immense. Sent a right shiver down my spine, that did.

RVP looked relieved rather than ecstatic, as if he was thinking "finally!". If any Premier League player deserves a first title medal based on pure ability, it's him, for certain.

VP

13 in 21 years - a staggering achievement when you think about it.

We have to be the most spoilt fans in sport.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
Better late than never, congratulations on winning the title, fully deserved, best team in the country.

Hope you still want to beat our league points record and won't take it easy against Arsenal tomorrow.

Cevno

Sir Alex: Squad Reds get medals

Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed his intention to give medals to every player who has contributed to this season’s Barclays Premier League title success.

The Reds boss is happy that the Premier League have relaxed their rule to allow league-winning clubs to reward more squad members with medals.

Previously only those who had made 10 or more league appearances were eligible and clubs were required to apply for extra medals for players who had not reached that tally. But now five appearances is the requirement and United will receive 40 medals, 10 more than before.

And Sir Alex confirmed: "They [the fringe players] will get medals. It’s changed now. They give you an allocated number of medals and it’s up to you to distribute them how you want.

"I think that’s fair because, in Darren Fletcher’s case for instance, it’s only illness which has prohibited him from getting a medal [under the old 10 appearances rule]. I’m sure if he’d been available he would have been sitting here with one.

"[Alexander] Büttner’s been great because he’s travelled to every away game with us, he’s been involved in every single training session, he’s played three times and been a substitute another 10 times, something like that. So I think that’s a contribution.

"It’s very difficult for a goalkeeper to get the 10 appearances when your first-choice goalkeeper is performing the way David De Gea has. So I think Anders Lindegaard deserves his medal too. We’ll distribute the way we think is fair."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...x?newsid=4A22A8FB-28AD-41FE-82DF-DB2E591F7178

Good to see that.

mufcwarm92

Renders all our threads about winners medals completely pointless :lol:

As tough as it was for those who just missed out, I always thought the 10 game rule was a decent one, so hangers on in the squad didn't get medals when they weren't deserved.