Championship 2017-18

el3mel

Would love to see Fulham back in the league. Hopefully they pull it out.

RedDevilRoshi

Fulham played some excellent football. Really enjoyable to watch. I hope they come up.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I was afraid Derby will replace Stoke, thank god they lost. Terrible football from them.

edcunited1878

Truly deserved from Fulham. I do really enjoy watching them, as they play far better than many Premier League teams.
To be fair, playing expansive football in the Championship is extremely difficult to replicate in the top division because you actually have to defend. Their approach will have to change in order to maintain consistent Premier League survival.

When Bournemouth and Watford got promoted, both those teams scored 90+ goals and had a GD of +53 and +41. Good for Fulham though, it's a great ground, great ownership in Mr. Khan, etc.

I would like Villa to come up but I wouldn't mind seeing Fulham back, when was the last time they were in the PL?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
To be fair, playing expansive football in the Championship is extremely difficult to replicate in the top division because you actually have to defend. Their approach will have to change in order to maintain consistent Premier League survival.

When Bournemouth and Watford got promoted, both those teams scored 90+ goals and had a GD of +53 and +41. Good for Fulham though, it's a great ground, great ownership in Mr. Khan, etc.
Fair enough. They would still a breath of fresh air.

Santos J

Traore's great at going past people, could take the whole team on. His end product is absolute wank though or he'd be at a better team than Boro.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
How the feck wasn’t that a red?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Villa are dull, but efficient. It's gonna be a great final between them and a more attacking side like Fulham.

binary bot
Fair play to Terry for dropping down a level and doing well.

Robbie Boy

What a horrible watch that was, feck me. I didn't expect much from a Pulis v Bruce match tbh but that was awful. It was like Pulis had Boro playing for a plucky away draw. Pathetic.

Bojan11

Yeah we always seemed to do well against Villa

Mind you we lost to all three promoted teams this season. Need to improve against those teams
Don’t worry, we’d get a Brucey bonus.

Villa Park is better than Craven Cottage.