Championship 2017-18

Acole9

Outstanding
Don't mind who comes up out of Villa, Fulham or Derby. I just don't really want Middlesbrough.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Don't mind who comes up out of Villa, Fulham or Derby. I just don't really want Middlesbrough.
Same. We’ve just got rid-off two Pulis sides from the league, we don't need him bringing-up another one.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
There's an unbelievable player in Adama Traore somewhere.

Same. We’ve just got rid-off two Pulis sides from the league, we don't need him bringing-up another one.
That makes 3 of us, if Middlesbrough come up they will just go straight back down again. I would like Villa to come up as Johnstone is on loan with them and having a good season.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I'm just hoping for Villa. There's two people in my entire family that don't support em, with me being one of them :D Would be great to rub it in if we beat them in the league next year.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was delighted when Villa went down because they became so stale. But I quite miss them now.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I'm just hoping for Villa. There's two people in my entire family that don't support em, with me being one of them :D Would be great to rub it in if we beat them in the league next year.
Our record v you at Anfield under Lambert was amazing, one fixture under him I was always confident about every season.:lol:

Job well done tonight, thought we were comfortable throughout.

Felt we've gone enough to take out Boro but final is worrying me much more as we're usually terrible in showpiece Wembley finals and Fulham and Derby are good teams.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was delighted when Villa went down because they became so stale. But I quite miss them now.
We needed relegation as we'd just become what Sunderland and to a lesser extent Newcastle were.

If we come up I think we'll see our owner Tony Xia splashing out a fair bit especially as Wolves will be making noise in that department. Not enough to trouble the top 6 but rest of league is very mediocre nowadays.

Acole9

Outstanding
Completely different team now to the one you mentioned. They've got a fairly fresh look about them now, I've watched a fair bit of the Championship this season and they're one of the teams I've enjoyed watching most.

Our record v you at Anfield under Lambert was amazing, one fixture under him I was always confident about every season.:lol:

Job well done tonight, thought we were comfortable throughout.

Felt we've gone enough to take out Boro but final is worrying me much more as we're usually terrible in showpiece Wembley finals and Fulham and Derby are good teams.
Hopefully you'll get the job done, Bruce normally does well in the finals so I think you guys will be ok.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
After Fulham have fecked it up, Villa are clearly favourites now.

Meanwhile, Scunthorpe-Rotherham 2-2 in the League One, while Lincoln City-Ester City 0-0 and Coventry-Notts County 1-1 in the League Two.

Last edited:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Completely different team now to the one you mentioned. They've got a fairly fresh look about them now, I've watched a fair bit of the Championship this season and they're one of the teams I've enjoyed watching most.
Nah we'd need a fair bit of work if we went up.

Elmohamady, Terry, Hutton, Whelan, Jedinak and Snodgrass all regulars for us and over or around 30.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Shrewsbury reach the League One playoffs final! The dream is still alive!

Last edited:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Fulham v Derby second leg tonight, Derby with a 1-0 lead from the first leg. I fancy Fulham to get a few tonight and turn it around quite comfortably.

marktan

Can see this going to ET, Derby have been defensively good but Fulham are getting chances.

Mostly watching this to watch Sessengon, he's been pretty non-existant so far.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I did like the fact that after Sessegnon lost the ball at one occassion he ran back and filled the void that was left at DM when Derby had a promising counter.