Championship 2017-18

Booyakasha

Not looking great for Bolton. Forest have equalized and Burton look like they will get a point at the very least against 10-man Preston.

Giggsy92

Shame Burton couldn't complete the great escape, great effort from them to get so close given their resources.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Wooooow Bolton love a good escape act on the last day, shame for Burton though.

Fergies Gum

Idiot Cardiff fans have stormed on to the pitch and the game has had to be stopped.

Nick7

Absolutely raging that Neil Warnock gets another go at premier league football

Fergies Gum

I go to a few cardiff games a season, it never ceases to amaze me how many twerps follow them.
Its just stupidity. The game was in the final minute of stoppage time and they couldn't be bothered waiting for a few more seconds.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
I'd say they were sensational scenes at Bolton
Any videos?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Cardiff are promoted. Fulham's unbeaten run comes to an end in the worst way, instead. Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Derby qualify to the playoffs, while Sunderland, Burton and Barnsley get relegated.
Pathetic from Nottingham, as they conceded 2 goals in 1 minute, allowing Bolton to stay up.

Final verdicts:

Promoted: Wolverhampton and Cardiff
Playoffs: Fulham, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Derby County
Relegated: Sunderland, Burton and Barnsley

Last edited:

No Love

Great, Cardiff to stink the place out next season and Warnock to be sacked by December.

Fergies Gum

Cardiff are promoted. Fulham's unbeaten run comes to an end in the worst way, instead. Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Derby qualify to the playoffs, while Sunderland, Burton and Barnsley get relegated.
Pathetic from Nottingham, as they conceded 2 goals in 1 minuted, allowing Bolton to stay up.

Final verdicts:

Promoted: Wolverhampton and Cardiff
Playoffs: Fulham, Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Derby County
Relegated: Sunderland, Burton and Barnsley
That does sound a bit dodgy.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Well done to Cardiff and Warnock. I love how easily wound up people get over him to the point that I end up actively wanting him to do well. :lol:

That does sound a bit dodgy.
Can't really see it. Forest had nothing to play for anyway so why come back from 1 down to go 2-1 in the first place if they were up to shenanigans? It's not like they're good enough to choose to fall behind, choose to take the lead then choose to go behind again.

If Cardiff are coming up then Swansea need to leave I'm sorry, can't have the team having to do that long trip to Wales twice.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'm so confused weren't Wycombe already in League 1? I'm so sure I remember them playing at Wembley not too long ago in the play off final and they won. Did they get relegated since then? :confused:
Nah, they were in League 1 a few years back. Wycombe lost the League 2 play off final at Wembley a couple seasons ago.

I don’t follow Wycombe much but they’re my local team so I’m pleased they’re going up with a budget far lower than most in that league.

R'hllor

Think this is for Fulham and Jokanovic, they wont win play offs i think. They pushed hard with that undefeated run, i would be amazed if they menage to keep their moral high enough to win promotion. With PL promotion fail, they will be forced to sell their best assets due lack of parachute payment.

Nah, they were in League 1 a few years back. Wycombe lost the League 2 play off final at Wembley a couple seasons ago.

I don’t follow Wycombe much but they’re my local team so I’m pleased they’re going up with a budget far lower than most in that league.
Really? I was so sure they won that game, I remember Akinfenwa and another guy were fighting over taking a penalty.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really? I was so sure they won that game, I remember Akinfenwa and another guy were fighting over taking a penalty.
Probably when he played for AFC Wimbledon? He scored a penalty in a league 2 play off final for them.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Incredible job by Warnock.

Probably when he played for AFC Wimbledon? He scored a penalty in a league 2 play off final for them.
Yeah that could be it tbh, I forgot that he played for Wimbledon.

Edit - Yeah it was Wimbledon I'm thinking of, I just remembered they were in League 2 before.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Shrewsbury beat Charlton in the League One playoffs semifinal first leg. Would really love to see them promoted after they were favourites for relegation at the start of the season.