Championship 2023/24

whitbyviking

I think it will be at Dazn Canada but I was wondering if any other country is showing the Championships matches.
Should be able to find streams of most, if not all, Championship matches. They have that ifollow or whatever it is called these days

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Middlesbrough still with an outside chance of the playoffs and have a good record against the top teams in the division. Ipswich have some tough games left so really need to win today
If they don’t win today I can’t see them finishing top two. Next two away games are very tricky, Southampton are flying and they aren’t in good form.

whitbyviking

If they don’t win today I can’t see them finishing top two. Next two away games are very tricky, Southampton are flying and they aren’t in good form.
Hull aren’t bad this season and think they’ll lose to Southampton. Agree they need to win today.

Ipswich commentators crying about a penalty before the corner. Some woman’s voice pipes up with “disgustingly wrong” decision or something :lol: not a chance it was a penalty. His hands were against his chest

Munkehboi

Ipswich hit the post. Great football by Ipswich here. Direct a
Hull aren’t bad this season and think they’ll lose to Southampton. Agree they need to win today.

Ipswich commentators crying about a penalty before the corner. Some woman’s voice pipes up with “disgustingly wrong” decision or something :lol: not a chance it was a penalty. His hands were against his chest
Not sure who the woman is but shes awful at commentating.

whitbyviking

Ipswich hit the post. Great football by Ipswich here. Direct a

Not sure who the woman is but shes awful at commentating.
Think the male commentator who sounds like he might be the assistant is poor too, like an Ipswich Carragher

That shot rolling to the post was excruciating. Ipswich much the better side though

Red & White

the arrogance around our potential points haul was never from us, I do though think all the "Leicester have won it already comments" seeped in
Great result in the midday kick off today! Surely Leicester will learn this time and get over the line!

Red & White

Such a great league. It's everything the Premier league claims it is but really isn't.

Imagine a title race where all of Liverpool, Arsenal and Man. City were dropping points every week to bottom half teams....probably have to go back to the 90s when that last happened.
Couldn’t agree more! So refreshing.

Red & White

weirdly I'm more confident playing good sides that will try and attack
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. WBA, Soton and Preston will all have a go and Blackburn should be safe by the last game of the season. 3 out of the 4 games at home now for Leicester, too, where they’re stronger.

saik

Ipswich GK with couple of huge saves keeping them in the game.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Hull A,Coventry A and Huddersfield H for Ipswich.

Tricky games as things stand.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Anyone notice how similar the championship is to the premier league currently? The top 3 all fighting for the title and only a point or so separating them with no one having an idea who will win it.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
surprised Hermansen got the nod, gets very little coverage of how good a keeper he is compared to others

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
surprised Hermansen got the nod, gets very little coverage of how good a keeper he is compared to others
I think any one who has watched him play can see how good he is already & I only expect him to improve.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Hull A,Coventry A and Huddersfield H for Ipswich.

Tricky games as things stand.
Ipswich have got a bit lucky imo with having been due to play Coventry at the weekend and getting a two week break. That way, not only do they get some rest, but by the time they KO next Hull and Coventry may have nothing to play for. On top of that Soton have played themselves back into it and have both Leicester and Leeds to play.

Munkehboi

Southampton have momentum and I fancy them beating both Leicester and Leeds. They have to hope Ipswich or Leicester drop points in their other games otherwise they will finish third, a point behind Leicester.

So now based on all the teams winning their remaining games except for Leicester and Leeds losing to Southampton:

Ipswich 98
Leicester 97
Southampton 96
Leeds 93

Honestly, just can't predict what's going to happen. I reckon a few twists and turns and final day shenanigans to come.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Southampton have momentum and I fancy them beating both Leicester and Leeds. They have to hope Ipswich or Leicester drop points in their other games otherwise they will finish third, a point behind Leicester.

So now based on all the teams winning their remaining games except for Leicester and Leeds losing to Southampton:

Ipswich 98
Leicester 97
Southampton 96
Leeds 93

Honestly, just can't predict what's going to happen. I reckon a few twists and turns and final day shenanigans to come.
I can see Soton winning out as well. However, I think if they do that they will get promoted. If not, just imagine supporting a team with 96 points and not get promoted :houllier:

Munkehboi

I can see Soton winning out as well. However, I think if they do that they will get promoted. If not, just imagine supporting a team with 96 points and not get promoted :houllier:
Would be mental! They have massive games left. The Stoke game won't easy either as they are fighting to avoid relegation. I reckon West Brom will beat Leicester and Ipswich will have a tough final game against Huddersfield if they need the points to stay up.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
we're just as likely to win all our remaining games as anyone, Plymouth was bad but we played away Tuesday night then away Friday night last week whilst Plymouth had 2 home games, I doubt we even had a proper training session between the 2 after getting back to Leicester at 3am from Millwall.

Also I'm more confident playing sides that will attack as they leave space, Millwall and Plymouth both basically scored on their first attack after we'd dominated then and then put about 400 people behind the ball.

As for Saints they have repeated gone on good runs then just crashed again

Munkehboi

we're just as likely to win all our remaining games as anyone, Plymouth was bad but we played away Tuesday night then away Friday night last week whilst Plymouth had 2 home games, I doubt we even had a proper training session between the 2 after getting back to Leicester at 3am from Millwall.

Also I'm more confident playing sides that will attack as they leave space, Millwall and Plymouth both basically scored on their first attack after we'd dominated then and then put about 400 people behind the ball.

As for Saints they have repeated gone on good runs then just crashed again
Yeah, I agree Leicester have that ability but it's impossible to predict what the run in is going to be like which makes it so exciting. West Brom and Southampton will be close games though.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Yeah, I agree Leicester have that ability but it's impossible to predict what the run in is going to be like which makes it so exciting. West Brom and Southampton will be close games though.
The Championship is so unpredictable especially with playoff spots on the line. It's agony for a supporter but makes for good entertainment for everyone else.