Championship/EFL Play-Offs 2022

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That's the thing. Forest would be more of a Brentford to me.
Huddersfield play good football too, from what I've seen. It's easy to see why people are pulling for Forest though. I would be too, if Huddersfield didn't have Colwill on loan.

GwilDor

Both matches been entertaining enough. Watched about 70% of them.
If Forrest don’t go up, i can see PL clubs going for Johnson. Not too inpressed by Djed Spence tbh.
Also, i think S.Berge might attract PL interest(Brentford?) if they stay down. I’m norwegian like Berge though, so might be a bit biased.
Can see Forrest slipping here, Sheffield United looked better towards the end of the first match aswell, and have not used their bench yet.
Edit: typo’s

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Berge looks to have improved massively as the season has gone on.
Really has started to look like a top player in the past few months, and tonight looks quality again.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Glad Garner’s gone off. Wouldn’t want him to miss a pen

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
How did Garner and Spence play? I've heard about the latter being linked to premier league clubs

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I enjoyed that huge yawn from one of the spectators while the commentators were saying how much of a treat these two games have been.

Come on Forest.

GwilDor

How did Garner and Spence play? I've heard about the latter being linked to premier league clubs
Garner decent, though a bit anonymous imo. Only watched second half though. Not as involved as i’d like, but wheninvolved he’s been doing good.

prateik

Garner looked like he pulled his hammy closing the Sheff Utd player just before he went off.
If Forest make the finals, hope he can be fit enough to play.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Samba is a mentality king at the moment :lol: