Championship/EFL Play-Offs 2022

saivet

Didn't see a thread but the 2nd leg of the first Championship play-off is on tonight.

1-1 in the first leg between Luton Town and Huddersfield.

Will be a huge achievement for either team tonight, particularly for Luton if they can make the final given their recent history and their tiny budget

CraftySoAndSo

I think Huddersfield will get over the line tonight and Forest should get past Sheffield United at home, no idea who'd win the final though.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
After the shite United have brought me this season I've invested a fair bit of attention in Huddersfields session... The job Callberon has done is nothing short of incredible, made then into a good side and would be an some achievement if he got them up.

Bit worried for them tonight but think they hopefully should have enough to get through.

saivet

Luton been the better side so far, really should be a goal up. Hopefully it doesn't haunt them

sirAlexsglasses

Town don’t have anyone in the box or arriving late when the ball is about to come in, looked on the ropes for a spell there as well.

avgp_1

O'Brien looks a player. Remember Leeds were linked with him at the start of the season

saivet

Frustrating game for Luton. Should have got a goal or two in that first half. Well played Hudderfield though, they also should have had penalties in both legs.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Big Jordan Rhodes! Close tie but I think Huddersfield just edged it... Plus they should have had about 3 pens over both legs.

O'Brien looks a player. Remember Leeds were linked with him at the start of the season
He's really good - easily a prem level player.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
what kind of team are Forest?
I'd like them to go up because they haven't been in the Premier League for a while and Nottingham is a substantial enough city to merit a Premier league team.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Very determined defensively, very fast on the break, put dangerous balls into box and in Johnson have a lethal finisher. Surridge is dangerous as well.

Gordon S

Wish Garner could get the ball more often, love to see him drive forward and look for decisive passes. But still doin well.

Giggs' right foot

Refs can never ever make the argument, that players dive too much, when they literally ignore almost all offenses where the receiver keeps standing. How that was not a red card is baffling. He smashed the ball into his stomach. Had he gone down, it's a red all day.

Am I alone in thinking it's a red?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Going to be a barnstormer of a second half.
Sheffield United giving everything now.

Contano

Shocking standard of football on display...as for Garner, he's doing a good McTomminay impression tonight.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
These play offs are mental. Can definitely see a penalty shootout.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’m really not ready for the return of a Sheffield Utd side who seem to have the exact same players as before.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Have more European Cups/CL's than most British teams and had one of the greatest manager's in the history of the game. There's history right there. Playing Forest always means something. Playing Sheffield United is just another game.
Thing is you would watch their games. You wouldn't go out of your way to watch Sheffield United or Huddersfield. It is like replacing Burnley with another Burnley.