Championship/EFL Play-Offs 2022

Zoo

Samba is a Forest legend. That 115th minute save….

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Thank God for that. Don't want another Burnley in the PL.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Samba deserved to end that match with a save. What a performance in that shootout.

prateik

Yep. Samba definitely comes off his line early.. he is huge too.. massive advantage.

The refereeing has to be better.

Anyway.. Happy for Forest.. and the save just before the end was spectacular.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
First time at Wembley since the 1992 League Cup final. Who remembers that?

big rons sovereign

Garner looked like he pulled his hammy closing the Sheff Utd player just before he went off.
If Forest make the finals, hope he can be fit enough to play.
Think he tweaked it a lot earlier. Looked like he was stretching it every time he took a corner.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Getting my ticket for the final tomorrow morning... Should be a good game! (or a drab 0-0...)

BorisManUtd

Hopefully Forest win the playoffs, Huddersfield were already in PL and didn't impress really. N. Forest are obviously a big club and seeing them in PL would be great.

Rex Banner

Scenes. Quality game that. Don't think I've ever seen a keeper save a penalty down the middle :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

Never understood why the fans all run onto the pitch at the end of these play off semi final games? Like you’ve literally not achieved/won anything yet as still have one more game to play before promotion.

Anyways, I hope Forest win the final.

marktan

Samba must have done some serious studying or gotten really lucky, how do you stand Hourihane down in the middle on the second pen? Once he saved that it was game over. Great stuff.

Santos J

Samba must have done some serious studying or gotten really lucky, how do you stand Hourihane down in the middle on the second pen? Once he saved that it was game over. Great stuff.
Tbf if anyone is gonna try it just for a laugh it would be Samba, he's a proper shithouse :lol:

Robertd0803

Thing is you would watch their games. You wouldn't go out of your way to watch Sheffield United or Huddersfield. It is like replacing Burnley with another Burnley.
I think Id go out of my way to avoid watching Sheff Utd and Huddersfield.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Nottingham would be a tremendous away it's a great city for that reason I hope its them
They're about 45 mins drive from where I live now. Trouble is Huddersfield is even closer to me.