Championship/EFL Play-offs | Brentford Blackpool & Morecambe promoted

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This is brilliant, will end up 4-3 either way.

Love the play offs.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
This ref is awesome. Letting the game flow, not taking any sh*t and clearly able to keep up with play.

It's like a different sport from watching some of the, shall we say, more fussy premier league refs.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Well, that went from peachy to tits up for Bournemouth in record time.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I thought the Brentford penalty was a penalty, yet the commentators keep saying how badly done to Bournemouth are.

Ludens the Red

I thought the Brentford penalty was a penalty, yet the commentators keep saying how badly done to Bournemouth are.
Yeah, the lad sticks his hands up to block the ball. Don Goodman never thinks anything is a penalty to be fair so at least he’s consistent.

redrobed

I don’t want either of these teams in the Premier League. It’s the same every season, these little clubs that come up never come up to play football. They come up to roll over in 36 games of the season and then to kick lumps out of players and play the games of their lives in the 2 games they get to play us. And we never get any protection.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What a game this one is so far.
We hate Toney at Wycombe as he's always such an arse, but 100% on his side when the even more despised Begovic pulled that ridiculous behaviour after the pen.

He was at it against Wycombe this season, sprinting 20 yards to the ref to make out a foul our player did was the worst ever seen, and helped get him a red that day.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hell of a call from Bournemouth to take off Brooks on 30mins!
Do they think they can hold Brentford for an hour, without their star winger for breakaways?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Begovic's Laurel and Hardy routine from that corner :lol:

NYAS

I know it’s been a while since the incident but wtf Begovic :lol: That was bizarre

FireballXL5

I'd love to see Begovic get a second yellow for timewasting. He's such a cnut.

kyofusho

I'd love to see Begovic get a second yellow for timewasting. He's such a cnut.
I was just thinking whether anyone has gotten sent off for timewasting. Begovic really running the risk in this game! Refs normally bottle decisions like that though.