Championship/EFL Play-offs | Brentford Blackpool & Morecambe promoted

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Has Brentford ever been in the EPL? Seems they were comfortably the 3rd best team in the Championship, and it would be nice to have to some new blood in the league, especially with the very boring norwich and watford already confirmed.
No. They should come up but they seem to have the bottler gene

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Come on Lincoln!

Sunderland have been absolute douches towards my boys Wycombe, so would love to see them trapped in league 1 again.
Not to mention their small time cheering when United lost the title to Aguero that year.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hope Sunderland lose. Their forum is a delight when they’ve lost

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Has Brentford ever been in the EPL? Seems they were comfortably the 3rd best team in the Championship, and it would be nice to have to some new blood in the league, especially with the very boring norwich and watford already confirmed.
Norwich isn't boring by any means. Far better style than the likes of Watford, Burnley , Palace etc.

Leeds vs Norwich is going to be fun next year

Josh 76

Hope Sunderland lose. Their forum is a delight when they’ve lost
I’ve hated Sunderland since that Augero goal and their fans were celebrating like they had won the league.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Unpopular opinion, but the fact that a celebration 9 years ago still winds up people in here just goes to demonstrate what a brilliant piece of banter it was.

brian017

Sunderland missing out in the Playoffs again. A crying shame that. I'm truly devastated

mancsarered

Got to love it for Lincoln fans. Chance to go to the Championship five years after being non-league.

Cant see your club play for over a year, and they welcome you back with a trip to Wembley.

Alemar

So there is a chance to finally see Brentford in EPL. We need a new name

Normandy

Supports
Montreal Impact
Newport score in the 119th minute to go through 5-4
Was a cracker of a match. Forest Green brought the deficit back with two back to back goals in the first 8 mins, led, then Newport scored twice to restore the lead, FGR score late for extra time, then Nicky Maynard pokes it home in the 119th - and hit the crossbar right after for good measure.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
There's no VAR in the Championship and this is still a Championship game so I guess they prefer the consistency over the advantages of VAR.
I think you're giving EFL too much credit. Most likely they're just cheapskates.