CHARITY SHIELD: Chelsea vs. Manchester United; Sun 8 August 2010

Werewolf

Actually I think it's more to do with a lack of ability and pace, I would rather see Rooney, Berbatov, Hernandez or even Macheda start ahead of him.
He certainly has lost some pace compared to his early years, but the ability is still there ! I don't know what kind of players do you think Owen was but he has always played this way. He is still very intelligent with his placement and runs and still has a deadly finish.

Jaap

Just had a game myself & checked our scoreline only to see us leading 1-0. Followed the match on my mate's Palm on the way back.

Let's hope we will finish the season like it started today. :)

wr8_utd

:'(
Berbasex!!!
Berba-lob!
Berbagod !!!
Berba you sexy mother fecker.

Shades of Cantona :cool:
Berbaclass.
Berbatov!
Berbaaa gooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll
Berbtastic
Berbashow!!!!!!!

Great pass from Nani to set it up!
barbawinner
Berba sex. :drool:
Berbachip!
Viva la Berb.
:lol:

Redrage

What a fecking day! Finally proper football after all those months of bull. Screamed my guts out, I can hardly talk right now. And funny part is I wasn't even at the game, heck I wasn't even in the country.

Amazing how a much a couple of beers, few reds can do to your throat. Bring on the cattle already.

Bread

Just got back, really good day out, would definatly go again!

Also being one of only about 3 people singing is much more fun at a friendly.

Devil may care

Glad no one got injured and the 3 goals all had something about them today, very good way to head into next weeks Prem kick off.

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
Glad no one got injured and the 3 goals all had something about them today, very good way to head into next weeks Prem kick off.
Along with Rooney doing similar to last season, the 3 goal scorers from yesterday and players we really need big seasons from, imo we need about 40 goals between them, so it was nice to see them getting off the mark early.