Cheap football kits

Phil

How is everyone purchasing from the bestway4you site? For months now there have been no sizes available on the drop down list?

Woodzy

I ordered from soccerseller two weeks back. Just sent an e-mail, not gonna mess about waiting. When i ordered from thefootballshirt a couple of years back they responded to my e-mails, hopefully this will be a similar situation.

Woodzy

Any update on soccerseller Viva? No reply to my e-mail. Looking like £30 i'm never going to see again at this rate.

VivaRonaldo7

Any update on soccerseller Viva? No reply to my e-mail. Looking like £30 i'm never going to see again at this rate.
Literally just emailed them today as I've been away this weekend.

Hopefully get a reply.

Ordered mine on the 12th August so should have it by now.

MJLD

Going to order this -

The photo they have looks decent:

Woodzy

Hi,

You will be receive it in not over 2 weeks from now

So sorry for take time

Regards,

Please visit our shirts categories & Shop Online at www.soccerseller.com

Hahahaha my reply
:lol:

Which e-mail address did you write to? I even e-mailed the address on the paypal account that the money went to. I can't believe you e-mailed after me and got a reply first, bastards.

Woodzy

My united home arrived this morning apparently, will update on the quality when I get in. No sign of he barca one I ordered though, annoyingly.

VivaRonaldo7

Got mine yesterday.

Looks good but only had a quick glimpse of it before packing it away for my holiday tomorrow.

204Red

My order from Soccerhalfprice.com arrived a couple of days ago.

While the shipping was a pain in the ass (4-5 weeks), the quality of the Jersey is excellent (if not just a touch on the small side). I'll be ordering from them again and allowing more time for it to arrive.

Woodzy

Right, it's pretty much nailed on that these are not fake and just the result of production errors. Unfortunately my production error is a bit more noticeable than i'd like it to be, but i'll only really be wearing it for 5 a side anyway.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Right, it's pretty much nailed on that these are not fake and just the result of production errors. Unfortunately my production error is a bit more noticeable than i'd like it to be, but i'll only really be wearing it for 5 a side anyway.
Care to elaborate?

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
My order from Soccerhalfprice.com arrived a couple of days ago.

While the shipping was a pain in the ass (4-5 weeks), the quality of the Jersey is excellent (if not just a touch on the small side). I'll be ordering from them again and allowing more time for it to arrive.
What do they charge for delivery?

thebelfastboy

im not so sure if they are production errors to be honest, a couple of years back i ordered our blue euro top. when it arrived it looked great, with no errors......it was only when i stood next to my mate who had bought from the official store we realised mine was a completely different shade of blue.

decorativeed

Any chance of uploading a few photos - ideally of the front collar, the back collar (with the MUFC print below it), the sleeve stripe with the devil and the crest? I was thinking of writing a review/roundup on the shirts from these sites on my blog to give people an idea of what the quality was like.

Woodzy

Any chance of uploading a few photos - ideally of the front collar, the back collar (with the MUFC print below it), the sleeve stripe with the devil and the crest? I was thinking of writing a review/roundup on the shirts from these sites on my blog to give people an idea of what the quality was like.
No problem mate. Will take a few photos when i get home from work.

You guys will notice the problem with the badge straight away but everyone I know has told me that they wouldnt have noticed if hadn't told them there was an error somewhere.

My Barca one should hopefully be arriving today also, i'll take a couple of photos of that also if so.

Carl

The red devil on the badge is not centre. Quite easily noticeable as well.
And which site was it you ordered from mate?

EDIT: Never mind, just looked further up the page for the answer :)

204Red

What do they charge for delivery?
I think I paid $12USD to have the item shipped to Canada... they clearly used standard postal service.

All told the item w. shipping cost $35USD.

And as I mentioned, the quality of the jersey (with lettering and patches) is top drawer

Harold_Giles

I finally got my order from Soccerhalfprice today! I placed my order on August 2nd and after tons of e-mails I sent to the store owner, he replied to me a week ago and told me my order got lost or something and that he would fix it for me and send my order again straight away.
I'll upload some pictures of the shirts and report on quality when I get from work. Looks very good on first glance.

Carl

I finally got my order from Soccerhalfprice today! I placed my order on August 2nd and after tons of e-mails I sent to the store owner, he replied to me a week ago and told me my order got lost or something and that he would fix it for me and send my order again straight away.
I'll upload some pictures of the shirts and report on quality when I get from work. Looks very good on first glance.
Come on Harold.

Chrisjn

Anyone know where I can purchase football shirts for my 7 a side team. There were some great ones on sports direct.com for a tenner. They were nike shirts, but without the team badge or sponsor. We were close to getting an inter milan looking one. But obv just with the nike tick and nothing else.

Can anyone help me out here?

air_mood

im not so sure if they are production errors to be honest, a couple of years back i ordered our blue euro top. when it arrived it looked great, with no errors......it was only when i stood next to my mate who had bought from the official store we realised mine was a completely different shade of blue.
It's not a production error. It's a fake. There are ways to detect the fakes actually. Washing tags, product code for example. And in some cases, the color shade, like your aren't right. Other's can be like the sizing stamp, the place of production...yada, yada.

MJLD

Bump :angel:

rockerlad

My home united top arrived today from soccer triads, it is fecking brilliant, will post picks tomorrow

prateik

what happens if they send it and i'm not at home
is there any tracking no. given so that i can know when it will be delivered , or anywhere i can pick it up from (in my city) if i miss it

MJLD

Should be left at the post office or courier office.

Looking forward to some pics from those who have had theirs.

rockerlad

mine was delivered by royal mail if i hadnt had been in it would have went to the sorting office for me to pick up