Cheap football kits

MJLD

Got my away shirt today. Will post pics later.

This MMM bloke runs a proper business.
Excellent, looking forward to photos of that since I'm going to order an away shirt soon. Where did you get yours from?

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
Excellent, looking forward to photos of that since I'm going to order an away shirt soon. Where did you get yours from?
Mr. MMM from soccerhalfprice.

Got the 2008 blue away shirt from him too a couple of years ago and it was top quality. It then came with the Nike tags and all. None of those this time, but at $20 there's no need to be pedantic.

The Flying Potato

just got mine (had ordered from soccerhalfprice)
took 21 days
non issues : a bit creased and there is a white patch at the bottom right on the second pic , that goes away once i noticed it and rubbed it off with a bit of water
other than that , its fine .
fits perfect .

The printing looks abit off and the AON logo is too high up.

MJLD

Mr. MMM from soccerhalfprice.

Got the 2008 blue away shirt from him too a couple of years ago and it was top quality. It then came with the Nike tags and all. None of those this time, but at $20 there's no need to be pedantic.
That's great - I've ordered a couple of shirts off there before so good to hear the away is decent too.

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"

The AON logo is a bit high here too, but I wouldn't pay the extra $80 even if the Glazers personally pulled it lower.

MJLD

Not bad that at all, I think I'll order one without a name though. Cheers for the photos.

tyrone red

Here's a couple that I ordered last week from a site that I have been using for years. Anyone wants the website I will post later

erickingcantona

i'd also appreciate the link in a PM. that chicarito shirt is top class. how much did you give, if it's not impertinent to ask?

prateik

that site makes no sense
probably because i cant see a plus sign anywhere

Mighty Boosh

Still having trouble with the link Tyrone Red posted, I've made an account and waited a while but still can't see the plus sign for categories, any suggestions ?

prateik

no it isnt
$13 for shipping

thinking of ordering another ..
any idea how long soccer triads takes to deliver?
i will be out of town for a week in nov , guess it'll be better to order mine after i get back

RedMist99

Yo people, thinking of taking the plunge and getting my first fake shirts. Having some trouble with that footballshirt wholesale website but had a look soccerhalfprice and that looks good.

Also, I'm looking at getting an Atletico shirt with Forlan on the back. However, would be a bit of a pain in the arse if he fecked off in Jan or the summer. Anyone know if this is likely?

Edit: To avoid this, I think I'll just go for a Juve shirt with Del Piero on it :D

Biscuit1871

Anyone? I've lost a bet and don't want to fork out for a full price United shirt.

Biscuit1871

Ar excellent so it's a legit site then. I think I'll order a long sleeve Berbatov home.

Biscuit1871

I ordered a Milan shirt yesterday. I'm simply making a note of this so I can be sure of how many years to the day it takes to come. Hopefully Milan might be good by the time it gets here.