Cheap football kits

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Ordered and adult and kids version, will report back with photos once they arrive.

Thanks Joaquin

AshRK

Where can I get Manchester united away kit for not that expensive. I live in Canada, not sure where to get it. Any suggestions ?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
what size kids? was looking something for 3 year old but couldn't see it
For a 12 year old. I ordered from the 'player version' link Joaquin sent me, scroll down and you'll see a kids listing.

Sizing was a pain - back and forth with the Adidas site and the measuring tape.. I'm not confident with the sizes I ordered, but we'll soon find out I guess.

buckooo1978

For a 12 year old. I ordered from the 'player version' link Joaquin sent me, scroll down and you'll see a kids listing.

Sizing was a pain - back and forth with the Adidas site and the measuring tape.. I'm not confident with the sizes I ordered, but we'll soon find out I guess.
ah right

my kids are 3 and 1 so not much about

good luck on sizes - the one I got feom @JoaquinJoaquin was just slightly on small side compared with Adidas - I'm normally a medium and got a large which is a decent fit

JB7

So, I've received mine today from the @JoaquinJoaquin link. It looks fantastic.

However I do have two issues, first is my fault. It is too big, I think I overestimated my size so have ended up with a size bigger than required. However, second is how high up the sponsors logo is. The corners of the Chevy logo are in line with my nipples which seems really really high. Am I just being fussy or is that correct? I realise sponsors logos seem to be getting higher and higher but I thought that was a little ridiculous.

Jonno

However I do have two issues, first is my fault. It is too big, I think I overestimated my size so have ended up with a size bigger than required. However, second is how high up the sponsors logo is. The corners of the Chevy logo are in line with my nipples which seems really really high. Am I just being fussy or is that correct? I realise sponsors logos seem to be getting higher and higher but I thought that was a little ridiculous.
Any photos mate?

criticalanalysis

Any photos mate?
:nono:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Mine came, took about a month. The writing on the badge looks a bit funky but can't complain really for £13.

Last edited:

JB7

Any photos mate?

Other irritating thing I've noticed since trying it on - other than getting about two sizes too big - is the United badge is probably an inch further over than it should be, so when being worn it doesn't look right at all.

Maybe I'm being too fussy!

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Wow both of those fakes look extremely fake.

The badge looks terrible and I think the chevy logo should not be that high.. I think you guys should have opted for the players version. @JB7 @Carlsen19

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

Other irritating thing I've noticed since trying it on - other than getting about two sizes too big - is the United badge is probably an inch further over than it should be, so when being worn it doesn't look right at all.

They've printed it in reverse too!

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Are we actually keeping the ugly font numbers and lettering like that this year? What happened to the Premier League style font/numbers?

JoaquinJoaquin

Yeah I think they both got it from @JoaquinJoaquin 's link. Kind of weird though because his link last year was solid. This year it's horrendous.
Can only apologize to anyone who got a bad shirt. Feel terrible about that. Not sure if it is down to the sudden influx of orders or what i'm not sure, Mine for this season have been excellent.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite

Did you get the fans version jersey or the players version?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Aged 3-4. Can't complain at all, came in under 2 weeks too!

Last edited:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Erm.. :lol:

So turns out photobucket doesn't let you do that anymore without paying a subscription. Ha. feck that. Can someone suggest an alternate please?

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Can anyone send me this mysterious link, please?

Now, what's better with the players version?

JmRssll555

I've received the two which I ordered and they were good, I thought, especially for the money. However, if people are saying that the pictures posted above on this page are bad, then I would say mine fall in to that category too. I've got a slight crease in the fabric around the United badge and the stitching on the United and Adidas badges isn't great. As I said, can't complain at that price though.

I'm not sure if I ordered from Joaquin's link - there seems to have been different links passed around. I also didn't order the player version, as far as I'm aware, just the fan version. On the plus side, the size is excellent on mine. I'll try post some pics later.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I also received my players version from this site, in my usual size of M. Fits very snug and is of top quality, I'm confident you'll be returning your legit one.

EDIT - I actually posted some pics a few pages back.
Just got the home and away player version from your link. Oh my days there are very very good. Top top quality. Went a size up and it fits perfectly.

klayton88

Just got the home and away player version from your link. Oh my days there are very very good. Top top quality. Went a size up and it fits perfectly.
Nice! Glad they fit you. I get away with the M but wish I'd ordered a L, however my brother ordered a L which was too small so he's ordered an XL and give me the L. WIN!

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Nice! Glad they fit you. I get away with the M but wish I'd ordered a L, however my brother ordered a L which was too small so he's ordered an XL and give me the L. WIN!
Can you PM me the link too, thanks.