Cheap football kits

Addictive

Supports
Liverpool
Now that Ali express don't sell anymore, what's the best place to buy cheap but good quality kits? My niece's birthday is next month and i want to get her the United home kit (their whole family are mancs)

Any help would be grateful :D

PS. Can i also get a link? @JoaquinJoaquin

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Does anyone know if you can purchase personalised England shirts for babies? I can find kits for babies but nowhere seems to have personalisation option.

xtal191

Looking to get the Madrid jersey for the final, anyone get one or have a link to a good quality one?

Levo

Band of Brothers
Anyone got a decent recent link? Wouldn’t mind picking up some of the international kits for the World Cup.

RonaldoVII

Yesterday I received 4 shirts from this seller:

https://www.dhgate.com/store/20236875

France home, Spain home, Belgium away and Brazil away. I'm normally a medium and ordered medium from here and they are the right size. Name/number too. Mine don't have badges but could probably get if you asked. They arrived after 14 days and I'm made up with how good they are.

Asger

France home, Spain home, Belgium away and Brazil away. I'm normally a medium and ordered medium from here and they are the right size. Name/number too. Mine don't have badges but could probably get if you asked. They arrived after 14 days and I'm made up with how good they are.
Would like to see some pics, Thinking of ordering Iceland and France home from them.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I just got an England shirt, I'll post some pics tomorrow. It looks spot on to me but haven't compared it to a real one. Saying that, I thought my black United shirt was fine but everyone in here thought it looked shite :lol:. Not really sure anyone would actually notice in real life mind.

RonaldoVII

Would like to see some pics, Thinking of ordering Iceland and France home from them.
France home. Not bad for under £12:

Can upload the other 3 tomorrow if anyone is fussed. I got the players version of the black away shirt from this store too at the start of the season and think it's amazing.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Which site is everyone using for these? I’m looking for an England and United shirt/kit for my son. Would need 2-3, but when I click on the DH Gate link, sizes seem to start at Small (presumably men’s?)

Also - How long until these sellers have replicas of the new United 3rd kit?

EDIT - It appears @JoaquinJoaquin has a link to a good, reliable seller. Could you please PM the link to me when you get the chance? Thank you.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Which site is everyone using for these? I’m looking for an England and United shirt/kit for my son. Would need 2-3, but when I click on the DH Gate link, sizes seem to start at Small (presumably men’s?)

EDIT - It appears @JoaquinJoaquin has a link to a good, reliable seller. Could you please PM the link to me when you get the chance? Thank you.
When you buy, you leave a message in a comment box to confirm your order. Most of the better sellers have a category for kids, just when you process the order through the site doesnt really assist with correct wording. The ones with the best reviews tend to have great communication. Even for me, I wanted a 'player fit' adult jersey but bought the 'regular fit' one in error - left a comment even after purchase and they swapped no problem.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
When you buy, you leave a message in a comment box to confirm your order. Most of the better sellers have a category for kids, just when you process the order through the site doesnt really assist with correct wording. The ones with the best reviews tend to have great communication. Even for me, I wanted a 'player fit' adult jersey but bought the 'regular fit' one in error - left a comment even after purchase and they swapped no problem.
I see! Thank you

JoaquinJoaquin

PMed you mate

Trizy

France home. Not bad for under £12:

Can upload the other 3 tomorrow if anyone is fussed. I got the players version of the black away shirt from this store too at the start of the season and think it's amazing.
Sexy kit :drool:

Nick7

Are they player fit or replica fit?