Cheap football kits

Hed Zitin

Ordered off Aliexpress from a dealer with good feeback. My shirt hasn't been sent and the order is no longer active. It says:

Product Action: No Shipment, Order Status: Closed

Will I get my money back automatically then? Or do I need to open a dispute?

bonusroller

Ordered off Aliexpress from a dealer with good feeback. My shirt hasn't been sent and the order is no longer active. It says:

Product Action: No Shipment, Order Status: Closed

Will I get my money back automatically then? Or do I need to open a dispute?
Open a dispute to make sure. Odd as it sounds, you may still get your jersey as it could have been posted before the member went down. Also, the member may have closed their store as they are on holiday. I'd still open that dispute though just in case.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
A question, I clicked on some of the links in this thread and the pics I see don't have the manufacturer logo (adidas, nike, etc.) on the shirt, but the pics I see in this thread have them. What's the deal?

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
A question, I clicked on some of the links in this thread and the pics I see don't have the manufacturer logo (adidas, nike, etc.) on the shirt, but the pics I see in this thread have them. What's the deal?
It'll be down to copyright issues, but they definitely all come with manufacturer's logo's.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Im clueless at this, i need a seller that sells like more than only 2 clubs. Someone do me a favour and link me to a good seller, i checked satas one but i Want bayern kit and he doesn't have

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Carl can you link me to the Ander Herrera white kit link? I desperately want that.
Go to the store I linked and choose the white kit with the question mark on the back. You put what name and number in the notes.

RonaldoVII

Are the home ones this season from AliExpress any different to the replica ones from the megastore? Like last season they were more like the player versions?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Are the home ones this season from AliExpress any different to the replica ones from the megastore? Like last season they were more like the player versions?
You can get fan versions or player versions from AliExpress. Just have to look carefully when ordering, it usually says.

Fan versions are like the megastore jerseys. Bit looser fit. In the Nike player jerseys you used to have those 'T' badges on the shoulder and holes underneath the armpit area.

Not sure about Adidas.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Im clueless at this, i need a seller that sells like more than only 2 clubs. Someone do me a favour and link me to a good seller, i checked satas one but i Want bayern kit and he doesn't have
Try messaging the seller to ask if they have the Bayern kit, some of the stores don't put up all of the kits that they actually have. Message them and they might have an online album with loads of different teams.

Trizy

Anyone order any kits recently? All the ones linked on the past two pages to Aliexpress seem to be taken down (404).

mu77

got my son a long sleeve - looks ace. $20 free shipping. aliexpress - 3 weeks from order to item delivery.

Jerch

I am looking for a long sleeve home shirt and short sleeve kid's home shirt. Any links?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Same. I'm actually waiting for someone to post one in here and then i'll go ahead and order.
Must say I quite liked the home shirt with the Champions League badge on, Think i'll go for that this year.

EDIT: Jersey777 has it, I've ordered from them before a few times and have been fine:

Fans version: http://www.jersey777.co/Products/Fans-Version-Manchester-United-15/16-Home-Soccer-Climacool-Jersey-p13164.html

Player version: http://www.jersey777.co/Products/Player-Version-Manchester-United-15/16-Home-Soccer-Adizero-Jersey-p14320.html
Did you ever order from here? Im looking at that player version for my Schweinsteiger jersey and their design looks really authentic.

JoaquinJoaquin

Did you get the Champions League lettering and numbering from aliexpress?? Link please.
I didn't get the any name and number, Just got the CL patches.

I got it from here and fully recommend them, Ordered from them for a while now and are always great quality. You order through the site and you pay them through AliExpress so you are covered to:

http://www.jersey777.co/Manchester-United-cl119.html

Bubz27

I didn't get the any name and number, Just got the CL patches.

I got it from here and fully recommend them, Ordered from them for a while now and are always great quality. You order through the site and you pay them through AliExpress so you are covered to:

http://www.jersey777.co/Manchester-United-cl119.html
Can I ask about the sizing? Is a large like a large you get from an official replica top? Aliexpress is usually a size up. So an XL from Aliexpress is like a normal large.

JoaquinJoaquin

Can I ask about the sizing? Is a large like a large you get from an official replica top? Aliexpress is usually a size up. So an XL from Aliexpress is like a normal large.
I just ordered size Small which I normally order from the club store etc. and it fit well, So I would say it is just normal size as is here. Bare in mind the player version is a tighter fit, the fans version is like the replica you get in the club store etc.

Sid234

trying to order the kid a few kits on aliexpress, seems like the United links keep disappearing or arent being listed.
I ordered one from this store just last night, surprised they shut the link down so quick.

Anyway, the link below seems to be working.

Edit: My bad, Can't seem to find the United jerseys there anymore :(

Following this post:

@klayton88 from the newbie messaged me to say he'd ordered and would send some pics when they arrived. Here they are, safe to say he's delighted with them (The above link no longer works but this is the store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1303338).

Bubz27

I just ordered size Small which I normally order from the club store etc. and it fit well, So I would say it is just normal size as is here. Bare in mind the player version is a tighter fit, the fans version is like the replica you get in the club store etc.
Cheers pal, appreciate it.

criticalanalysis

I ordered the black kit from the link Carl posted above. Placed on 08/09 and it arrived yesterday 23/09, so 3 weeks, which is very quick tbh.

There was a discount or something when I got it so it cost me under £10! Quality is excellent. Print, badge and quality of the shirt/cloth is very good. It looks exactly like the one in the pictures the newbie posted.

How does it compare to a real replica? I went into a Sports Direct and had a very quick feel/look and from memory there are no immediate differences; ideally I'll need them right next to each other to compare but that should already say a lot about the likeness.

I didn't notice at first but it's interesting to note that the three shirts all have different patterns of cloth and subtle shirt designs. The torso region of the red shirt has stripes of ventilated material followed by a more cloth-y material. The white kit is more silky. The black kit is the same cloth-y material through-out. They are all 'Climacool' technology iirc too. Anyone played footy/washed theirs yet?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Guys, I need a favor.

I want to get the United kit for my girlfriend, but not sure whether to get the men's or the women's. Is the cleavage thing so uncomfortable that she can't play football in it? @thegirlsonhere

Bubz27

Depending on her bust, I'd say a smaller men's kit is more suitable to playing football in.

If she's top heavy then a men's shirt won't have enough room up there. @Slevs