Cheap football kits

JoaquinJoaquin

@JoaquinJoaquin - you're a star :) but just wondering, why via PM only? Is there a rule on posting it in public on here?
No there isn't any rules and I encourage people to post their sellers and links etc. The reason I haven't posted mine is as I said a few pages back, With this being the leading United forum it attracts alot of attention and the last time I posted a seller (last season or one before can't quite remember now) it ended up getting shut down because the shop attracted too much attention and as you know, we can't always just have nice things in life, certain people always have to spoil it. Plus I don't fancy going back to paying £60-65 a jersey, those days are gone :D.

Dolf

As many here have already said: just order at Aliexpress.
Over the past years i've ordered 3 Utd kits and 7 Barcelona kits (for a friend) and they've all been great. Just be careful with sizing.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
As many here have already said: just order at Aliexpress.
Over the past years i've ordered 3 Utd kits and 7 Barcelona kits (for a friend) and they've all been great. Just be careful with sizing.
AliExpress banned replica football shirts no?

Utdstar01

Anybody who received the link, a PM would be very much appreciated if you could pass it on please :)

klsv

Never bought anything from Ali Express, but when I use the search, nothing comes up, except for United-themed T-shirts. Am I missing a trick here? A link to PM by someone who hasn't sent out hundreds already would be highly appreciated as well :D

Dolf

AliExpress banned replica football shirts no?
Oh didn't know that but it looks like it yeah. DHgate is a good second choice then.
I can advice everyone who's having doubts about ordering from china to use Paypal or a creditcard so you get extra buyers protection :).

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Oh didn't know that but it looks like it yeah. DHgate is a good second choice then.
I can advice everyone who's having doubts about ordering from china to use Paypal or a creditcard so you get extra buyers protection :).
DHgate told me they don't do paypal so i swerved them an had to pay full price.

Player Red

My shirt from @JoaquinJoaquin link arrived yesterday and is spot on. £13 and arrived in 9 days. Wasn't appearing anymore on the store yesterday but it looks like they are selling a version of the red home kit.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I got a Herrera Fake in his first season with us, you know, before he was cool on the Caf!

:lol: I did the same! White kit, was furious with LvG that season. All my friends used to ask why I got the kit of a rubbish squad player, I usually laugh at them nowadays when I see them.

fitzmaurice

@JoaquinJoaquin can i get a PM also mate please? Cheers in advance

Also, what size have you guys ordered? I got a Large original shirt and thats a perfect fit. I ordered a large from dhgate last time and they gave me the players version, was too tight

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
@JoaquinJoaquin can i get a PM also mate please? Cheers in advance

Also, what size have you guys ordered? I got a Large original shirt and thats a perfect fit. I ordered a large from dhgate last time and they gave me the players version, was too tight
I ordered a medium last year from a seller. It was good quality, but I pulled my back taking it off it was that tight :lol:

klayton88

Mine arrived this morning. Players version. Size M (my normal size). Doesn't feel/look cheap in anyway and fits so much better than the fans version imo. Very snug around the body although borderline in length but I think that's just my build (beanpole). Although the length is just about ok, If it was to be tumbled then it's game over. Pics below.

https://ibb.co/jfguxk
https://ibb.co/cD6SHk
https://ibb.co/hc0nHk

Last edited: