Cheap football kits

Trizy

I urge everybody to avoid ioffer. They don't take paypal as standard (you have to message back and forth with badly spoken English people) and 10 minutes after paying with my card for a fake watch on there my card was used to top up multiple mobile phones in China to the value of around 100 quid. Luckily my bank blocked it but the hassle of having my card cancelled was a ballache.
Hasn't happened me or my mates when using it. Will avoid in the future though, thanks.

klayton88

Hasn't happened me or my mates when using it. Will avoid in the future though, thanks.
I'm sure it's just a found a bad seller and it is a shame for those who are legit. It's like that one bad curry though, it only takes one night of shitting brown water for you to never use that place again.

Redo91

Don't know if this is the right thread for asking but how have people found Sports Direct for getting printing done on jerseys? Our 3rd jersey is down to £25 so tempted to pick it up with Rashford on the back. Got Rafael done on one with them before and it was all over the place so don't know if I should chance them again.

zeekey

Don't know if this is the right thread for asking but how have people found Sports Direct for getting printing done on jerseys? Our 3rd jersey is down to £25 so tempted to pick it up with Rashford on the back. Got Rafael done on one with them before and it was all over the place so don't know if I should chance them again.
The one I went to put the wrong size letters on and they were a bit expensive. I am tight though.

Redo91

Yeah, put kids sized letters on an adult shirt. Looked daft basically.
S***e. Long story but I ordered the jersey already just with the badges (didn't trust them to do the printing) and they ended up putting the child's badges on it. They claimed it's the only size they stock. I kicked up a fuss saying it was defective and they gave me a refund as a gesture of goodwill. I decided to order it again without the badges but with the printing thinking they would surely have adult sizes in that.

Was this recent?

zeekey

S***e. Long story but I ordered the jersey already just with the badges (didn't trust them to do the printing) and they ended up putting the child's badges on it. They claimed it's the only size they stock. I kicked up a fuss saying it was defective and they gave me a refund as a gesture of goodwill. I decided to order it again without the badges but with the printing thinking they would surely have adult sizes in that.

Was this recent?
August/September time.

zeekey

Cheers. I'm going to try to cancel the replacement jersey I ordered now. Such a useless company. They can't get anything it seems.
Years ago I got Veron on the back of a shirt and it was fooking miles off centre. You'd think it would be easy enough being a 5 letter name. I took it to the SAFC store at their stadium (10 minutes away for me) and they sorted it.

Redo91

Years ago I got Veron on the back of a shirt and it was fooking miles off centre. You'd think it would be easy enough being a 5 letter name. I took it to the SAFC store at their stadium (10 minutes away for me) and they sorted it.
How did they manage fix that for you? Isn't it permanent.

Ya they made a right mess of the Rafael jersey I got. It was way down the back of the jersey. I mean like you said it's a very simple thing to get right!

JoaquinJoaquin

Are we not allowed to post links to sellers anymore?
I think we can, well not heard otherwise anyways. Only reason I haven't posted mine is just I enjoy this seller and with this being the most popular United forum there is a good chance the shop may get shut down if I post it.

bonusroller

Any of you BBW's out there tried any of the XXL / 3XL sizes off dhgate? I'm normally an XL and these kits can be a struggle as they usually marked down so i'm wondering how a XXL or 3XL would work out?

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
I think we can, well not heard otherwise anyways. Only reason I haven't posted mine is just I enjoy this seller and with this being the most popular United forum there is a good chance the shop may get shut down if I post it.
Or the shop owner will get rich?

Send me an pm as well

Mr Bridger

Ah, I got ya. Any chance of a pm then please mate?