Cheap football kits

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Anyone know where I can get the shorts from last years third kit? I can't even find the genuine ones anywhere anymore, they seem to be like gold dust!

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
I got my jersey the other day (took a month). I believe the quality is good (player's version) HOWEVER.. I believe the "Ibrahimovic lettering" is a little smaller than it should be. Seeing the jerseys on TV and also comparing it to my other ones, it seems as if the letter is far too small.

Anyone in the same boat or can shed some light? @JoaquinJoaquin @bosnian_red

Last edited:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
When did you order? I placed mine August 12.
Just got mine today. Pretty good quality, though the sleeves are a bit tight (got the player version that everyone had linked). I'm pretty fit generally so the body fits nicely, just the sleeves feel too tight. For the price though it's worth it.

Edit: Just saw your post above, will see if the Ibra writing is fine. Didn't notice anything off about it at first glance.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Just got mine today. Pretty good quality, though the sleeves are a bit tight (got the player version that everyone had linked). I'm pretty fit generally so the body fits nicely, just the sleeves feel too tight. For the price though it's worth it.

Edit: Just saw your post above, will see if the Ibra writing is fine. Didn't notice anything off about it at first glance.
Did you use @JoaquinJoaquin 's link? I used his link and actually bought the player's version and the lettering seems too small.. let me know.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Did you use @JoaquinJoaquin 's link? I used his link and actually bought the player's version and the lettering seems too small.. let me know.
I got both Ibra and Pogba and Ibra's lettering is definitely smaller, but that makes sense as his name is much longer so it's scaled to fit better. Looks perfectly fine on both my kits though, Pogba's name and Ibra's. And yeah I used his link. Though I got the away kit for Ibrahimovic and Pogba on the home

JoaquinJoaquin

I got my jersey the other day (took a month). I believe the quality is good (player's version) HOWEVER.. I believe the "Ibrahimovic lettering" is a little smaller than it should be. Seeing the jerseys on TV and also comparing it to my other ones, it seems as if the letter is far too small.

Anyone in the same boat or can shed some light? @JoaquinJoaquin @bosnian_red

I didn't get any name on the back of mine. I can see what you mean about the writing being smaller but that's probably because the name is that long. Still looks fine though IMO

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
I didn't get any name on the back of mine. I can see what you mean about the writing being smaller but that's probably because the name is that long. Still looks fine though IMO
I got both Ibra and Pogba and Ibra's lettering is definitely smaller, but that makes sense as his name is much longer so it's scaled to fit better. Looks perfectly fine on both my kits though, Pogba's name and Ibra's. And yeah I used his link. Though I got the away kit for Ibrahimovic and Pogba on the home
No it's not because the name is longer so it's shrinked down.. that's what I figured at first but if you look at Ibra's shirt on TV, it's much much bigger. Anyways not a big deal considering the price.

Thanks for the input boys!

Cantona's Collar

Anyone aware of any issues with Aliexpress?

I had a Pogba shirt for my son ready in my basket on Sunday, waited till I got paid before checking out and not only has the kit in my basket disappeared but they don't seem to have any United kits available at all. Every search I do ends up bringing up United themed shirts (Scholes, Manchester is Red etc) or a load of bobbleheads.

Do the powers that be tend to make them take down their counterfeits from time to time?

Truedevil

Anyone aware of any issues with Aliexpress?

I had a Pogba shirt for my son ready in my basket on Sunday, waited till I got paid before checking out and not only has the kit in my basket disappeared but they don't seem to have any United kits available at all. Every search I do ends up bringing up United themed shirts (Scholes, Manchester is Red etc) or a load of bobbleheads.

Do the powers that be tend to make them take down their counterfeits from time to time?
From what i've heard Aliexpress is trying to filter out those cheap replica kit sales, they probably want legal stuff on their site. I was looking around a bit and found a site called dhgate.com which is very similar to the old aliexpress site. I ordered a Mata kit a week ago for $19 with free shipping. The seller had good reputation with many sold kits and also there were comments where some of the buyers said the quality of the kit they ordered is great so i'm hopeful.

Cantona's Collar

From what i've heard Aliexpress is trying to filter out those cheap replica kit sales, they probably want legal stuff on their site. I was looking around a bit and found a site called dhgate.com which is very similar to the old aliexpress site. I ordered a Mata kit a week ago for $19 with free shipping. The seller had good reputation with many sold kits and also there were comments where some of the buyers said the quality of the kit they ordered is great so i'm hopeful.
That's a shame and typical of the kind of luck I've been having this year :D. I might check that site out when the new kits come out. The missus has ordered him a top from some Chinese seller on ebay. I'm not expecting much to be honest but it'll have to do for him till the end of the season now.

Trizy

As soon as they go up they usually come down.

Try ioffer.com

JoaquinJoaquin

Ordered the new away shirt in long sleeve from my usual supplier. £13 :D. He has the player version of it in short sleeve to.

Will post pics when it arrives if anyone is interested...

klayton88

As soon as they go up they usually come down.

Try ioffer.com
I urge everybody to avoid ioffer. They don't take paypal as standard (you have to message back and forth with badly spoken English people) and 10 minutes after paying with my card for a fake watch on there my card was used to top up multiple mobile phones in China to the value of around 100 quid. Luckily my bank blocked it but the hassle of having my card cancelled was a ballache.

Jordi

Il take a bit of that action too if someone be so kind as to DM me a link.