Cheering on Liverpool - 2017/18 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
None of us wanted Liverpool to win this semi. For all the good that did.

Giggs86

Bizzare thread. If you don’t wish on Liverpool to lose every single game in the most embarrassing way possible, let alone a European final, there is no way you can call yourself a United fan. Simple as that.

Sacrificing the FA final for Liverpool to lose though, is small time. United always first.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I’m noticing a lot of American IP addresses amongst the people wanting Liverpool to win. Hmmmmm. Maybe blanket ban on all American posters is in order.

Nikhil

Don't like Liverpool at all but I got to admit my distaste for Madrid and Ronaldo is far far greater. Hopefully they smash those white clowns.
What? Are you a United fan? If so, have you been one for a long time or have you started supporting us recently?

It seems bizarre to want Liverpool to win anything. They are the enemy. More so than City or Leeds.

Last edited:

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
I'd be happy to take one of those Scouse lover badges for the next month, tbh.

Bwuk

Remember all the clowns on this forum wanting Liverpool to beat City. Look what’s it’s led too.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Yes. I have always liked Liverpool and Arsenal and I support them in Europe. If there would be our domestic rivals I dislike that would be City & Chelsea.
You're a clown pal.

Rajma

Don't like Liverpool at all but I got to admit my distaste for Madrid and Ronaldo is far far greater. Hopefully they smash those white clowns.
Honestly, do we really need Liverpool loving ‘United’ fans on this board? Hate Ronaldo and Real than Dippers? I take you never been to OT.

Saad K

Undergoing Verification
Couple weeks ago I said I hate seeing Madrid getting to the CL finals again and would hope they lose. I'd rather Madrid win another feckin CL three times in a row than see Liverpool even think they have a chance to win the CL.

I hope Madrid smash 6 through these bums. Can't wait to see Lovren get taken apart.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Chelsea win at the weekend and take 4th off Liverpool on the final day of the season.
We win the FA Cup.
Liverpool lose their final.
Some club won the league, apparently, but no one remembers.

The perfect end to this less than perfect season is still a possibility. They who bantz last bantz longest.

Rajma

It will make me physically sick if those twats are gonna make it all the way, and some on here don’t mind them winning or actually prefer it. Feck. my. life.

I bet lurking scousers having a great laugh at this place.

Slimcharles69

Supports
MK Dons
Honestly, do we really need Liverpool loving ‘United’ fans on this board? Hate Ronaldo and Real than Dippers? I take you never been to OT.
Pretty sure I just said I didn't like Liverpool at all but hate Madrid even more. Maybe learn to read?

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
All this revelry and admiration for that despicable team is gonna make seeing them embarrassed in Kiev all the more joyful. Remember the pain we felt in 2009 after all that belief that we were gonna do it again? That's the same pleasure we're gonna get watching Klopp cock it up at the final hurdle. Again. Watching his agitated gurning is going to be an immense experience.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Easy. My generation hate Liverpool and everything connected to them with passion. I want them to lose every game, everytime, especially on Tuesday, Wednesday and weekends.

Kapardin

Remember all the clowns on this forum wanting Liverpool to beat City. Look what’s it’s led too.
Yep, City winning the whole thing is miles more tolerable than Liverpool even making the final. Atleast with City, all you would get would be a cringey "stomp your feet" video and it would all be forgotten in a couple of months.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It will make me physically sick if those twats are gonna make it all the way, and some on here don’t mind them winning or actually prefer it. Feck. my. life.

I bet lurking scousers having a great laugh at this place.
[conspiracy mode]

Most of the "I want Liverpool to win" crowd are new member accounts with a 3 post a day limit. Can't help but wonder how many of those posters are simply RAWKites on the WUM.

backtowhiteside

Chelsea win at the weekend and take 4th off Liverpool on the final day of the season.
We win the FA Cup.
Liverpool lose their final.
Some club won the league, apparently, but no one remembers.

The perfect end to this less than perfect season is still a possibility. They who bantz last bantz longest.
This! And Ronaldo is the one that steals the headlines from the dippers.

Believe!

Swift Football

I think many people fail to realize that Madrid are our direct rivals in terms of players we compete for, in terms of popularity and following around the world and the sponsorship deals. Liverpool are not as big as us, and they are not going to be as big as us if they happen to win the 6th CL. So I understand why many people want Madrid to lose.

Personally, I want Madrid to beat Liverpool (but dont think it will happen loooking at their performances)

Slimcharles69

Supports
MK Dons
You're not a proper Utd fan if you'd rather see Liverpool win the Champions League than Real Madrid.

I'm sorry, but it's true.
Says who? Some wankers on a message board? I'm sorry for hating a club that consistently tries to tap up our best players and who have been more of a threat to us in the past decade than Liverpool have. feck Ronaldo and feck Madrid even more.

Rajma

[conspiracy mode]

Most of the "I want Liverpool to win" crowd are new member accounts with a 3 post a day limit. Can't help but wonder how many of those posters are simply RAWKites on the WUM.
It’s highly plausible, only have a handful of contributions and yet needed to pop up in this thread.

Jam

I don't know how on God's green earth United fans can want Liverpool to win the Champion's League.

I'm not Madrid's biggest fan but they're infinitely more preferable than Liverpool - and they've won the Champion's League like 30 times already anyway so what's one more? They're far out of reach.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Yep, City winning the whole thing is miles more tolerable than Liverpool even making the final. Atleast with City, all you would get would be a cringey "stomp your feet" video and it would all be forgotten in a couple of months.
See, now we’re back to those self defeating hypotheticals. So you’d rather see City win a Champions League final than Liverpool lose one?

The latter has great entertainment value, the former doesn’t.

Djemba-Djemba

Says who? Some wankers on a message board? I'm sorry for hating a club that consistently tries to tap up our best players and who have been more of a threat to us in the past decade than Liverpool have. feck Ronaldo and feck Madrid even more.
The state of this post.

You're talking absolute shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.