Chelsea 2022/2023 | THIS IS LAST YEARS THREAD YOU NUMPTIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Chelsea are struggling away from home, it seems. Barely scraped a win against Everton, got wrecked by Leeds, and now Southampton. The grit they showed against Leicester last week was non-existent today.

We will be playing Europa League together next year. :D
Not together…

Trophy Room

Fofana and Gvardiol as the young CB’s for the long term with Koulibaly taking the place of Thiago Silva as the older leader who plays in the less demanding central CB position.
Gvardiol is brilliant. Fecking gutted if he goes to Chelsea.

ManRed

Out of curiousity what would you guys choose in transfer window:

Sterling - Cucurella - Koulibaly
Vs
Antony - Malacia - Martinez

Eddy_JukeZ

We should finish above them.

They're not that good.

In fact, top 4 should be feasible for us if we get going.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
A united team in turmoil and crisis (as dubbed by the media, Utd fans and opposition fans), can go above Chelsea if they beat Leicester and are also above Liverpool.

But the media will still keep painting the narrative of this struggling team, and will ignore issues of the other top clubs.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Out of curiousity what would you guys choose in transfer window:

Sterling - Cucurella - Koulibaly
Vs
Antony - Malacia - Martinez
I think Ten Hag would get a lot more out of the first 3 than Tuchel is to be honest.

And Sterling is the best signing of the lot too

Witchking

A united team in turmoil and crisis (as dubbed by the media, Utd fans and opposition fans), can go above Chelsea if they beat Leicester and are also above Liverpool.

But the media will still keep painting the narrative of this struggling team, and will ignore issues of the other top clubs.
Hope United win, but when was the last time we won 3 games in a row? Guessing 2020.

Going to be difficult.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Team just didn't look that good tonight.

Azpi past it, Loftus Cheek not really that good and Mount seems to be in slump of form. Bench was full of kids.

Chelsea seem to be where they were around 2012 I think, don't think it will get 2015-16 bad but they won't finish top 4 imo.

the_cliff

There are 100s of better options than 2022 Ronaldo.
I agree, you've got one in your squad right now. But with every passing day it's going to be harder to get a striker over the line in time. Like I said if Auba doesn't happen I can see a last minute attempt to get Ronaldo in, hopefully Tuchel would prefer Ronaldo over nothing for our sake.

Irwin99

Seem to have the same striker issue that we have ...and they possibly want our main striker as the solution :lol:

Aubameyang could be good for them as a stop gap.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Gvardiol is by far Croatian best young player, gutted he's going to Chelsea.

Also, he's from Dinamo Zagreb youth team as are numoreous young players in last several years. They've sold him for 18 million euros and with percentage from future transfer which, so if 90mil is real price should be around 14 milion eura extra.

32 milion euros, nice job for Dinamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.