Chelsea easy FA cup draws

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Good bump, terrible thread

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
The way Chelsea have been playing I can see them beating City
Glad you never saw how we played today... We went back to the disjointed Frank days. It was tedious and we were lucky..

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I feel a bit differently in CL because two legs make it harder to win as an underdog but in the FA Cup I'd prefer the best team in the semi, especially when manager of said team has only ever lost one final!

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
It was about time you lot got a difficult game.
Excuse me ? Did you not see the cl draw we had.
Group stage
Sevilla your conquerors in the el the year before and winners
Rennes where camavinga plays.
Krasnodor home of the most complete midfielder since lothar mattheus, Mr kristoffer olsson himself

And the after we scraped and survived that group we got atletico top of la liga

And now the team that knocked out cr7s Juve.

Just not fair.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Play City in the semis or play them in the final. Have to play them at some point 99/100.

At least having them in the Semi means if somehow go through will feel confident for the final.

Bearded One

I wish we can face our issues and stop the conspiracy theory about other teams. We would have had an easy route to the finals had we done our job today.

It’s not acceptable that Leicester beat us 3-1 and could have scored a couple more. Guess I am livid....

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I wish we can face our issues and stop the conspiracy theory about other teams. We would have had an easy route to the finals had we done our job today.

It’s not acceptable that Leicester beat us 3-1 and could have scored a couple more. Guess I am livid....
How is that relevant to this thread? Plenty of other threads for you to express these views.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'll just say for the record that the Scousers don't get easy draws either.

Chelsea fans say "well what about the champions league"? Well yeah, I'd expect you to get a hard team or two in Europe's elite competition.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Well if they get past City they've got another easy draw in the final the absolute shithouse cnuts

:angel:

0le

Updated tables since Roman took over:

Chelsea's FA Cup Ties:

03/0404/0505/0606/0707/0808/0909/1010/1111/12
3rdWatfordScunthorpe UnitedHuddersfield TownMacclesfield TownQPRSouthend UnitedWatfordIpswich TownPortsmouth
4thScarboroughBirmingham CityEvertonNottingham ForestWiganIpswich TownPreston North EndEvertonQPR
5thArsenalNewcastleColchester UnitedNorwich CityHuddersfield TownWatfordCardiff City Birmingham City
6thNewcastleTottenhamBarnsleyCoventry CityStoke CityLeicester City
SFLiverpoolBlackburn RoversArsenalAston VillaTottenham
FMan UtdEvertonPortsmouthLiverpool

12/1313/1414/1515/1616/1717/1818/1919/2020/21
3rdSouthamptonDerbyWatfordScunthorpe UnitedPeterborough UnitedNorwich CityNottingham ForestNottingham ForestMorecambe
4thBrentfordStokeBradford CityMK DonsBrentfordNewcastleSheffield WednesdayHull CityLuton
5thMiddlesbroughMan CityMan CityWolvesHull CityMan UtdLiverpoolBarnsley
6thMan UtdEvertonMan UtdLeicester CityLeicester CitySheffield United
SFMan CityTottenhamSouthamptonMan UtdMan City
FArsenalMan UtdArsenalLeicester City

21/22
3rdChesterfield
4th
5th
6th
SF
F

Man Utd's FA Cup Ties:

03/0404/0505/0606/0707/0808/0909/1010/1111/12
3rdAston VillaExeter CityBurton AlbionAston VillaAston VillaSouthamptonLeedsLiverpoolMan City
4thNorthampton TownMiddlesbroughWolvesPortsmouthTottenhamTottenhamSouthamptonLiverpool
5thMan CityEvertonLiverpoolReadingArsenalDerbyCrawley Town
6thFulhamSouthamptonMiddlesbroughPortsmouthFulhamArsenal
SFArsenalNewcastleWatfordEvertonMan City
FMillwallArsenalChelsea

12/1313/1414/1515/1616/1717/1818/1919/2020/21
3rdWest HamSwansea CityYeovil TownSheffield UnitedReadingDerbyReadingWolvesWatford
4thFulhamCambridge UnitedDerbyWiganYeovil TownArsenalTranmere RoversLiverpool
5thReadingPreston North EndShrewsbury TownBlackburn RoversHuddersfield TownChelseaDerbyWest Ham
6thChelseaArsenalDerbyChelseaBrightonWolvesNorwich CityLeicester City
SFEvertonTottenhamChelsea
FCrystal PalaceChelsea

21/22
3rdAston Villa
4th
5th
6th
SF
F

0le

From the above tables, Chelsea have never got a top team (Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool or later City etc) in the 3rd or 4th round.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Teflon armor when it comes to draws, even if they're retaken they still stick with the easiest possible :lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
First kind RO16 draw in seven years and fans of a club that have drew Olympiakos and Sevilla in that time are triggered :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
First kind RO16 draw in seven years and fans of a club that have drew Olympiakos and Sevilla in that time are triggered :lol:
God bless you sir. I've been putting fires on my own this morning. I'm clocking off, be back to relieve you in the morning :lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
God bless you sir. I've been putting fires on my own this morning. I'm clocking off, be back to relieve you in the morning :lol:
I was actually going to leave this one but after seeing some of them (on the other thread) contradict themselves 're Atletico I couldn't help myself :lol:

Djemba-Djemba

You've posted that shite before, cherry picking our CL draws, and as has been pointed out to you before we've drawn Real Madrid, PSG and now Atletico in 3 of last 5 Round of 16 draws.

You've also drawn Olympiakos in the round of 16. And Copenhagen, and Galatasaray and now fecking Lille x2.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You've posted that shite before and as has been pointed out to you we've drawn Real Madrid, PSG and now Atletico in 3 of last 5 Round of 16 draws.
Then on that basis surely it's more ridiculous your fans are moaning about us given we've had one of Barca, Paris, Bayern or Atletico in our last 5 RO16 draws before today no?

If we stretch back further then you will also see a Cavani inspired Napoli, Juve, peak Jose's Inter and a further three clashes with Barca (two of which with Ronaldinho at his absolute peak).

I'll happily admit we do seem to get it freakishly lucky in the early rounds of the FA cup, but people saying we get similar fortune in the UCL almost sound as silly as Covid conspiracy theoriests.

Noodle

Supports
Chelsea
You've posted that shite before, cherry picking our CL draws, and as has been pointed out to you before we've drawn Real Madrid, PSG and now Atletico in 3 of last 5 Round of 16 draws.

You've also drawn Olympiakos in the round of 16. And Copenhagen, and Galatasaray and now fecking Lille x2.

Last five R16 draws for both sides before todays draw:

Chelsea: Atletico, Bayern, Barca, PSG and PSG
Utd: PSG, Sevilla, Olympiakos, Real Madrid and Marseille

Djemba-Djemba

Last five R16 draws for both sides before todays draw:

Chelsea: Atletico, Bayern, Barca, PSG and PSG
Utd: PSG, Sevilla, Olympiakos, Real Madrid and Marseille
Chelsea fans brought up the CL to deflect from admitting you get piss easy FA Cup draws every single year especially in the early rounds.

I never said you get it easy in the CL although you have been incredibly lucky today to get Lille twice.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea fans brought up the CL to deflect from admitting you get piss easy FA Cup draws every single year especially in the early rounds.
The first post about tofays draw on this thread is from a United fan.

Roman’s rubles still carrying weight in Nyon, it seems…
It seems that an admittedly good run in the FA Cup has unleashed the inner conspiracy theoriest out of some of your fans, and the funniest thing is, they've completely backing themselves into a corner of contradiction as the two "hard" teams you drew today we've drew a combined 3 times in recent years :lol:

Djemba-Djemba

The first post about tofays draw on this thread is from a United fan.

It seems that an admittedly good run in the FA Cup has unleashed the inner conspiracy theoriest out of some of your fans, and the funniest thing is, they've completely backing themselves into a corner of contradiction as the two "hard" teams you drew today we've drew a combined 3 times in recent years :lol:
You posted about our CL draws the other day in this thread.

Again I haven't said anything about you being lucky in the CL draws.

Just that you're incredibly lucky in the FA Cup.

Noodle

Supports
Chelsea

I never said you get it easy in the CL although you have been incredibly lucky today to get Lille twice.
No we didn't, many have openly admitted we've been lucky in the 3rd and 4th rounds historically.

The CL 'easy draw' thing is a myth though, as evidenced.

Probability of getting Lille twice was 6.345% or 1 in 15.6. Lucky yes but certainly not unrealistic

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You posted about our CL draws the other day in the Fa Cup thread.
Yep after one another post about how we will get a kind draw "as usual".

And as it turns out, our "kind draws" of recent years heavily involve the two teams you drew today, whoops!

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
:D

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Can we please just learn to accept that these draws are completely random? So what if UEFA chiefs are currently getting high from sniffing caviar off the tits of fine Russian models provided by Roman. Let them have their fun, they've had a tough day.

Morpheus 7

This shit is going on years now, it's an absolute joke. Lille twice in the same day after finishing second, never change Chelsea haha.