Chelsea vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Chelsea don't deserve the 2-0 lead but we deserve to be 2-0 down because of our errors. I understand that makes almost no sense too.

Blue always red

How can we be so BAD at being BAD?!?!? It baffles me! Every game we do well enough to deserve something and every fecking time we come out red faced and empty handed.

Jones at CM today is like Park in a 5 man mid against City to potentially clinch the title. Very poor judgement by Moyes. I can only hope in the second half we bring on Chicha and give the front men more than 1 person to actually aim for. Either that, or take Young off switch Januzaj to the left and bring Kagawa in behind Welbeck.

Ash_G

Well we've been unlucky but the problems that I thought would be were. Adnan's done some good stuff but what could he be doing from wide where Young has done nothing- he's not even working hard. We've had some nice build up but it's the same thing we always see, we overload one flank so we have a 3 on 2 situation, but then we never get the bodies in the middle to actually get on the end of things.

Really think Young should come off, and I'd be tempted to take Jones off who doesn't look sharp nor fully fit.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
the game's about keeping the score down now.
Noone can really be too disappointed, we were never getting anything today.

Let's just not get too frustrated when Danny's attempts at claiming fouls and pens get any more embarrassing.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Very good half of football ruined by two poor goals. Delighted with the performance in every regard except that. Team looks youthful and up for it and largely controlled the half. Mourinho set up perfectly and it's paid dividends... They've been good on the counter but both goals have come from not clearing/defending corners.

2-0 is an absolute mountain but as long as the effort and quality in the performance remains I'll be happy... in these game anything can happen and it literally comes down to those micro-moments, especially at the Bridge.

Januzaj/Hazard are the two stand out players for me.

Mad Winger

I feel sorry for Januzaj. He deserves better players around him in the final third.

Let's take Young off and put Kagawa behind the striker. Hernandez can come on as well. We've got nothing to lose now.

Devil may care

It's not exactly been great from either team, we have way too much space between our midfield and center backs, but Januzaj and Welbeck have been lively up top. We have played ok but given them too much space in key moments.

kps88

Jones clearly does not look ready to be playing in this sort of game. It's completely passed him by; might as well be playing with ten.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I've said it time and again..Jonny Evans is not good enough to play in the first eleven for us. There is a reason why we concede so many fecking goals. Evra was to blame there too but Evans should have recognized that Evra was in the same spot as him and needed to switch places.
You make a fool out of yourself time and time again.

lynchie

Depressing, because we've been in behind them so many times. Van Persie would have had a bucketload here. Unfortunately there's only one pure striker on the pitch, and he's scored twice for Chelsea.

Eirik Raude

Playing very well, but lacking speed in defense which gives us a lot of trouble with fast Chelsea attackers. But most of all we lack a goal threat. With Rooney and/or van Persie on today, this would have looked very different. Overall I'm pleased with the way we are playing most of the time, which is something I haven't been able to say too often this season.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Shit goals to give away. Pathetic defending by Jones on the first and an incredible amount of luck with the deflection and just outright embarrassing defending on the second.

Played very well apart from that, but think we should push Welbeck further up and let Januzaj drop. All the dangerous moments has come when Januzaj dropped off a bit, and he seems a bit lost when standing alone on top. Also clearly a foul on Welbeck after/during his finish on goal, but those are never given.

Siorac

We were always going to lose this but it's a bit painful how they scored from their first meaningful attack, with a fecking deflected shot.

Januzaj has been very good but apart from him we're toothless again. Chelsea aren't playing well at all but 1) they were lucky, 2) our "defending" for the second goal was absolutely atrocious.

Getsme

We've played well, we've been let down again by silly errors in defence, Evra is shockingly bad defensively. We are missing RVP and Rooney so much it's not funny.
We lose this then top 4 is going to be a struggle, even if RVP and Rooney start banging them in.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I don't think we've played all that well, knocked it around nicely but we don't look like ever scoring. And Januzaj is far more dangerous when he's out wide without 7 blue shirts around him, stick him left, take off Valencia and put Kagawa on.

Member 5225

We haven't been clincal despite creating chances and Chelsea have been the complete opposite.

It is fecking depressing to watch us right now, even when we play well we have feck all to show for it.
totally agree....saddening :(

lilcurt

Oh I didn't realise we played every day of the week, which you must obviously attend, preventing you from posting. You go to games, big deal. So do I.
So my opinion isn't as valid because I don't post everyday? Is that how it works now?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, regardless of how regular they post, how many games they've watched in their lifetime or even how many hairs they have on their head. I'd ask you to respect my opinion and not be so much of a internet warrior because someone expressed an opinion different to your own.

Feels so shit right now to be losing 2-0. We haven't been bad but luck has gone against us as well as a few slack moments at the back. There's definitely goals in this for us though. We're lacking movement in the final third to take advantage of some decent openings.

Let's give it a real good go in that second half. We must score and fast.

Brophs

The One and Only
Pretty frustrating to be 2-0 down in a game when we've been at least as good as Chelsea. But we've looked ropey enough at the back.

DevilRed

Jones clearly does not look ready to be playing in this sort of game. It's completely passed him by; might as well be playing with ten.
Baffled as to why Fletcher and Kagawa aren't on the pitch. Do you really think Ashley Young has made any difference to our "defending" on the left flank?

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Kagawa not getting in a side without Rooney and Van Persie. I guess he wonders why he is even still here. Doesn't look like he has much of a future on under Moyes.
I understand Kagawa is supposed to be a top player but it's not as if he hasn't had enough chances to impress. He's been pretty shite most times he's played I'm tired of making excuses for. If he gets on the pitch he needs to step up.

MajorTom

We haven't though, thats the thing. We;ve had more of the ball, we've had it good areas, but we've not looked like scoring at all. We've looked blunt and clueless in the final third. As usual.
Not really, most of our attacks have been very well constructed and we have attacked with pace. The only thing that has been lacking is that killer touch, or presence in the 18yd box to get on the end of something. I don't think we should be two-nil down, far from it. Chelsea by hook or by crook have put the ball in the back of the net though.

Kag

Depressing, because we've been in behind them so many times. Van Persie would have had a bucketload here. Unfortunately there's only one pure striker on the pitch, and he's scored twice for Chelsea.
We've created feck all.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Forfeit the second half and get the fecking chequebook open tonight Glazers you club ruining cnuts.
We've probably had one of our most successful periods ever under the Glazers... Not to mention they've sanctioned us overpaying on players like Young, Jones, Berbatov and Fellaini.

Robbie Boy

I don't see why we play with the mentality of a mid-table team. We are, after all, eh champions.

Ixion

Chelsea have been lucky but they have been good on the break. The game has gone how they would have wanted it to.

Kostur

海尔的老板

such marking very defend

Yea it's their only striker and both Vidić and Evans feck it up. Evans on a trip to 16th yard and Vidić inbetween him and Hazard. Just fecking eugh. Many things I've expected to fail today but not our defence especially that we've got no real injury crisis there.

It's just a fecking bad luck, no disrespect to Danny because he's done well when both Rooney and RVP were out, but if we had one of the latter today on the pitch we would've scored those chances created by Januzaj. Chelsea had hardly anything from the game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.