Chelsea vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
In general I am feeling ok despite the result.Actually I feel depressed to feck but that is more to do with the responses on here.I barely bothered intil I arrived home but I thought there would be more positivity tbh!
I agree. The result wasn't a true reflection of the game and we did play well in the first half in particular. With Jones, RVP and Rooney all returning I do think we'll see a change in our fortunes soon enough.

On a side note, Januzaj is fecking class. His first real big test today and he took the piss at times. It's been a shit season for us so far, but hopefully the pain we've suffered makes us stronger and hungrier going forward.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
This. Ive said it before, Moyes will not and should not go until he has at least one full season with a chance to compare to his previous one. Right now he is being compared to the last season which was SAF's

That is another full season, and if not improvement is shown then movement is more justified.
I suppose that it's in your best interest that Moyes stays one more year but if he can't (and more than likely won't) finish 4th then he honestly should be sacked plainly and simply. However the club shackled itself by giving him an incredibly stupidly long contract of 6 years.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yes Rob, he has a good chance of success next season if success is measured against this season!!

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
I suppose that it's in your best interest that Moyes stays one more year but if he can't (and more than likely won't) finish 4th then he honestly should be sacked plainly and simply. However the club shackled itself by giving him an incredibly stupidly long contract of 6 years.

See people will always jump to that conclusion, but i've said it before thats simply not true because I talk about Moyes sincerely as he was always one of my favourite non Chelsea managers, and felt he deserved a good chance at a big club. I didnt want him to come to us because I knew we would not give him time when instant success was not achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.