Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
The neck design looks very Photoshopped to me.

If it's not shopped I actually like it if they make better fitting sleeves. :)

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
You can never win with our Jersey, people will always moan. It is a nod to our old Adidas jerseys from the past with the V neck, I like it all things considered, better than all those leaked versions.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Saying they ruined the kit with that white bit on the sleeves might be too harsh but if they'd used the same design and colours of the collars on the sleeves, they'd have made one of the best kits of the last few years.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
I genuinely think the kit could come with a coupon allowing you to shag Alison Brie and people would still find a way to criticize it.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Everyone was like, yes Adidas! Get in! 80s kit. Now they go to a retro design and people are saying, what's with the shorts? What's with the stripes? :confused:

Riz

I genuinely think the kit could come with a coupon allowing you to shag Alison Brie and people would still find a way to criticize it.
Do those coupons exist anywhere? I've got this.. friend who would pay handsomely.

izec

I swear the other day people were praising the kit, best kit til now etc.. now suddenly it is shit. Get over it, it is just a fecking kit, that you wear 2 times a year FFS. I have this years kit and the sleeves are fecking huge, nobody complained because you bought it form Aliexpress, where they got a totally different fit. Most of the players will wear the long sleeve version anyway.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
her tits are too lovely i will never have that satisfication again so why would i pain myself doing it once?

Its not too bad, its just clearly two sizes too big for Young. Im just happy its not an Adidas rent a kit.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The white band makes the sleeves look longer than they should be.
I'm not sure about it at all now it's on someone. Still way more interesting than most of Nike's stuff though.

Minkaro

"Leaked pic of Young"

Oh Jesus.

"apparently wearing kit"

Oh thank God.

20solskjaer

I swear the other day people were praising the kit, best kit til now etc.. now suddenly it is shit. Get over it, it is just a fecking kit, that you wear 2 times a year FFS. I have this years kit and the sleeves are fecking huge, nobody complained because you bought it form Aliexpress, where they got a totally different fit. Most of the players will wear the long sleeve version anyway.
Why will they wear a long sleeve version? None of them do now

Dracula

caf plane air-master
I like it. Best home kit in years. Theres something about the 3 Adidas stripes that take the edge off the gold of the cheverolet logo.

Only thing i don't like is the fact the stripes stop after the shoulderleaving a big red gap. The reason for this i presume is the premier league logo has to fit there without any other design, just makes the sleeves look a bit. ..puffy.

I wonder if the long sleeved version will have stripes down to the end?probably not

EDIT: just checked Chelsea's home kit this year they had the same thing but their long sleeve shirt did have stripes going to end with a small gap for the badge

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's the most amazingest kit ever. Big arms to allow your body to breath, the white hoops on the sleeve look classy and that Chevy logo really does shine on the new kit. Its AMZN!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
With the amount that Chevrolet are paying, I don't think they'll be willing to tone back their logo and just make it white.... Still if it were white , it would fit in well.
Yeah I've had this argument with a few people on here before... Simply put, you don't pay that much money to sponsor a side and not have your logo in full colour... not at first anyway.

Jaap

Just give him a big yellow hat and feckin fire man sam him up all the way. hideous jersey, and it's a bit to baggy to be an Adidas kit, they don't do baggy any more do they?
Young always wears at least one size above his usual so if it's tight(er) around the arms, it looks fine to me.

hebegebe

Yeah I've had this argument with a few people on here before... Simply put, you don't pay that much money to sponsor a side and not have your logo in full colour... not at first anyway.
It could be a lot worse than the Chevy logo, Warrior could be our kit supplier, now that would be a reason to get upset!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's our best kit in ages. I never liked Nike design to be fair, Adidas have much more class even in their standard line. Their shoes shit all over Nike in terms of design, I've recently bought limited edition Adidas sneakers and they're absolutely stunning.