Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It's okay. The original picture on the first page was a lot better though, with the black stripe at the end of the sleeves and on the collar instead of one big white one. Good apart from that though (and obviously wrong shirt size on Young but he always wears larger shirts then he should I think)

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I think it could have looked a bit more modern, it's very white. It's been done to death but if the Chevrolet logo was smaller than the text it would look much better. Plus the United crest looks huge. Pretty meh about it tbh, but they'll never please everyone.

GledTheRed

It's our best kit in ages. I never liked Nike design to be fair, Adidas have much more class even in their standard line. Their shoes shit all over Nike in terms of design, I've recently bought limited edition Adidas sneakers and they're absolutely stunning.
The football boots are disgusting however, not sure about the trainers either.

Nike piss on Adidas actually.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can't wait to see the black 1 in real life now too, bet it'll be awesome.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Doesn't not look right....might just be Young making it look ugly!

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Those big white sleeve bands look quite hideous, may be worth shelling out for a L/S version so I don't have to put up with them.

dave2528

I just wish they would have lined the white stripes with black done something to break up the white on the sleeves a bit. Kinda like this:

https://static.weloveshopping.com/shop/iamsk38129/SHR-Man Utd-H1991.jpg

Other than that, it's red and it has our crest on it, so it'll be fine.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Put Football Club back on the badge and a white background behind the devil shield and call it done.

izec

Looks a bit like Benfica i must say, but i like it. Will definately buy it with Gaitan on the back of my shirt :drool:

Spoony

The People's President
I doubt the actual kit will have baggy sleeves. The new Wales kit has a similar template including the white strip at the bottom, and it looks quite normal.

Oo0AahCantona

Think the designs nice and simple, the correct choice for a transition to a new manufacturer. However it looks like a terrible fit, and those sleeves are nearly twice the size they should be.

* Personal issue, i dont like V neck shirts, would have preferred it crew cut.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I think it's fake, someone clearly got Marlo to model some American football jersey with a United badge and Chevy logo thrown on.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I think it's fake, someone clearly got Marlo to model some American football jersey with a United badge and Chevy logo thrown on.
Seriously uncanny resemblance. Marlo seems the sort that'd get his junk out on the web too.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Don't forget grown men actually buy them and wear them too
The phenomenon of buying a new shirt every year or two is lost on me, in my defensecit only recently came to the states.

There are so many versions from past years out there i figure people are mostly set.

Also the ad on the front is so hard to take as a yank.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
That will look immense on Rojo and Valencia. Di Maria and Young will look like they're wearing their dad's shirts.