Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Raw

Looks like it's official then, pretty good design though it looks way too big on Young.

JR10

Supports
Still deciding
So that is more or less the kit.

Did any leaks above have the same kit as the one Young is modelling in.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If he had one that fit him it'd look good. Just cover the unnecessary sleeve bits with your fingers and it's instantly improved.

JR10

Supports
Still deciding
I'm not sure its because of the image quality but the shirt doesn't look red enough.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I don't understand the sleeves, it looks like those generic stock kits someone like Stoke or Boro would wear.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Looks like he's wearing his dad's footy top. Would look miles better if it fit and the sleeves were tighter.

Glory Glory Denis Irwin

Glory Glory Denis Irwin
If that black shirt with the retro pattern on the chest is real I think it may be time to buy a shirt for the first time in about 8 years! I may have missed it in this thread but has there been an official release date yet?

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Its a really nice kit but I am hoping that the white sleeve ends aren't as big as the ones in the leaked Young picture

ottosec

That shirt looks big on Young. Maybe Adidas and Nike have different sizes?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Looks better when it looks like it fits his arms.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
I wont lose sleep, but such baggy sleeves in 2015? Surely not the finished finished product.

hbgreg

It's an "unused photo" so obviously the marketing team didn't think it looked good either.

Trizy

Kit looks quality and if you don't like the size of the sleeves (Assuming they are as big as shown) go to a dress makers and get them to make them smaller, simple.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Not sure if I like it yet. Always look better when they officially come out. I'll keep my judgement until then.

hbgreg

We should probably wait until the pictures they didn't leave out leak.

Zoo

It's a nice kit. I was expecting a lot worse.

m1y2

Absolutely spot on! I wish we ditched the black socks and just played with white all the time. I think the 7-1 Roma game made me fall in love with white socks :drool:
speaking of white socks and red jerseys in champions league that is certainly the first game which comes to my mind, then comes Ronaldo, Carrick, Pat, Alan Smith they all looked so elegant that day :drool: also remember I was pissed they got one back.. although it was a beautiful goal as well as all 7 ours..

pacifictheme

Those white cuffs are going to look immense on the long sleeve version. Can not wait!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
those huge white bands around the sleeves are silly.
Yeah I think they look silly too. There's just too much of it and nothing to break it up.

If they just put a black band around the top of the White band similar to the collar it would look soooooooo much better.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Yeah I think they look silly too. There's just too much of it and nothing to break it up.

If they just put a black band around the top of the White band similar to the collar it would look soooooooo much better.
Or if they halved the size of the white, it would be bang on the money.

Chicharito_

Would prefer a round neck but not too bad.

Someone who can fill the kit out will look good in it, Depay..