Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Scarecrow

Having a week off
That third kit would look fine watching the game from the stands or on TV. Once you get a good look at it from close up it's pretty terrible though. The red and the white ones are alright. The logo is shite of course but that was to be expected.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
They're alright, I guess, nothing ground breaking or special in any of them, home looks the best.

Sampy93

Really like them! Absolutely love the home one, better than recent Nike ones for sure! :)

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Why does the home top have the circle R on the badge while the others don't? I'm not convinced about that one. The other kits are probably legit.

Water Melon

Am I the only one who thinks that the home kit looks much worse than the third kit?

Raptori

Special needs
Why does the home top have the circle R on the badge while the others don't? I'm not convinced about that one. The other kits are probably legit.
Good spot. As I said on the other thread, there's another very similar design which looks equally likely. Will go look it up...

Edit: actually, it was the same one... :confused:

SirAF

Ageist
I'm a big Nike fan, but that home shirt (in the OP) looks really sexy! Hope it's real :drool:

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I really like them. Not a fan of the orange but the home and away ones are good, especially the away.

NotQuiteManc

All three looks great but would prefer the orange bit replaced with red. Not too sure about the GK kit though.

LR7

That GK kit is awful. No wonder DDG wants to leave. White Text.

RikRuud

I actually like all three of those kits. I also like the Oranje third kit. Classy thumbs up to our Dutch personnel at the club?

ravi2

I love mufc I'm not sure I want to walk around advertising Chevy's. That sponsor looks awful.

stevoc

Well i'm surprised no one has commented on their dislike of the sponsor's logo yet.. oh wait yeah they have in like half the posts so far in the thread.

Think it's time people just accept it is here to stay and move on, no point moaning about it over and over.

Hal9000

Like the new 3rd, shame it's orange instead of red. If it was red that would make it a perfect kit imho.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I really like both home and away kits even with the Chevrolet Logo. I think they're both much better than the shite we were getting from Nike.​

Flying_Heckfish

I do like the home one, as I said way back in the thread, reminds me a bit of the 2000-2002 kit (and by extension the older adidas one @JUPITER mentioned). Will probably get it actually.

BTW, what happened to us adding the 'Football Club' back to the badge anyway?

Oo0AahCantona

The keeper one looks like a shit primary school kit that hasn't been washed in about 2 years.

SirAF

Ageist
Well i'm surprised no one has commented on their dislike of the sponsor's logo yet.. oh wait yeah they have in like half the posts so far in the thread.

Think it's time people just accept it is here to stay and move on, no point moaning about it over and over.
This. For the money GM are paying us they could have put a picture of a Sloth on the jersey for all I care.

hebegebe

The kit colours for next year are Red, White & Blue, so the black one is a fake, which is good, it's feckin awful.

El-Manos

Some people will never be happy :lol: I swear most people on the forum here have been begging for simple, nicely designed kits. This is exactly what Adidas seem to have done to be fair if those leaks prove to be genuine. I agree that the goalkeeper kit is awful though.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
It's awful. I can't see myself buying a kit while they are the sponsor. 2022-2023 season it'll be.
Do you usually buy shirts though?
I'm as pumped to see the new kit each year as anyone, then when its displayed, it's .... meh, will pass... this year...
But in reality I dont think I've even bothered to buy a United shirt since 1999 anyway. :D

Andy_Cole

Like the home and away shirt. Third kit and goalie short remind me of Chelsea.

Hope they bring out retro shirts with the Adidas Originals logo. :drool:

Gerald G

I like the home and away one. Undecided about the third kit.

The goalkeeping kit looks dreadful though.

JUPITER

Like the home and away shirt. Third kit and goalie short remind me of Chelsea.

Hope they bring out retro shirts with the Adidas Originals logo. :drool:
This! I'd be all over that, they should do it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
For those that haven't seen it..here's the third how it should be, by @Raptori/myself (I'm taking some credit too, sorry. If Adidas get onto me I'll bring you to the top with me)

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Which just makes it more annoying that it doesn't look more like that.
Because it's not the official one? The kit you posted is clearly a knock off of what it's gonna look like.