Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I don't have a problem with the womens top as such. They should have also done a football shirt for the girls as well like Nike did. What they have done is a T shirt, which is the equivilant of the mens polo shirts. A fashion item. Problem is it isn't really suitable for all age groups of women.

Andy_Cole

It's not even that low cut. People just love to be a victim these days.
It is a little, saw a child wearing it on matchday, she wore it with a t-shirt underneath. It was very very low cut on her. I'm pretty sure if my missus gets it she will get a mens shirt.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If it was a normal collar some fecker would complain that United refuse to embrace womanliness and want them all to look like men or something. Dicks.

LR7

It is a little, saw a child wearing it on matchday, she wore it with a t-shirt underneath. It was very very low cut on her. I'm pretty sure if my missus gets it she will get a mens shirt.
I don't think it's too low. For those that do, they can get the men's. There is no real reason to complain that it's sexist.

Andy_Cole

Just went to the megastore to get myself a Schweinsteiger away shirt with the red numbering. It really is the nicest kit we've had in years. May just go all out and get the champions league badges on them too haha.

ChaddyP

Just went to the megastore to get myself a Schweinsteiger away shirt with the red numbering. It really is the nicest kit we've had in years. May just go all out and get the champions league badges on them too haha.
When will the CL badges be available you think?

ChaddyP

I got CL badges sorted at the Adidas store - have the Megastore refused to print them for now?
Well I don't know. Where I am from there is no adidas store or megastore etc :wenger:. I have to order online and non of the usual sites have it as an option

ChaddyP

I got CL badges sorted at the Adidas store - have the Megastore refused to print them for now?
Well I don't know. Where I am from there is no adidas store or megastore etc :wenger:. I have to order online and non of the usual sites have it as an option

RyRy11

Where can I get the top with the Champions League numbers? Everywhere I look it has the normal Premier league Numbers...

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The great thing about our new aways kit is that there are now actual red trimmings to complement the white shirt and black shorts. Very nice.