Chicharito Loan Watch | Real Madrid

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
loan meh, why? why? why? we just can't sell this load of garbage. like anderson they will all be back next season.
That load of garbage didn't do too badly for us a couple of years ago, and despite not getting regular games, he's always been respectful to United, so deserves the same. How many of the team are currently showing bad form - are they all garbage?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't understand this. He won't play much at all at Madrid, and I always felt Hernandez was a player we could have sold, at least if the rumours are to be believed.
One of the most odd deals ever.

Leaves us, to join one of the few teams he'll play even less!?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He'll get games for Real Madrid, they don't have a striker aside from Benzema and will likely play 50-55 games this season. Not sure how he is going to suit them though with his relatively poor link up play, think he'd be a better fit at Juventus.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
He'll get games for Real Madrid, they don't have a striker aside from Benzema and will likely play 50-55 games this season. Not sure how he is going to suit them though with his relatively poor link up play, think he'd be a better fit at Juventus.
They have Benzema to do all the faffing about.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Shinji and chich in one day yet young and cleverly remain.....time for a scotch or 6 i think

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Shinji and chich in one day yet young and cleverly remain.....time for a scotch or 6 i think
It's a bit bizarre. Young is just inconsistent and Cleverly non-existent.

Bwuk

It's a bit bizarre. Young is just inconsistent and Cleverly non-existent.
No one would be willing to pay Young anywhere near what he's on. He'll be here till his contracts up.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Madrid play with one central striker and that will give Chicharito more playing time than he could ever have had at Utd. In his mind he goes from Man Utd to Real, a clear step up also.

predator

Youth NITK
As soon as I saw that LVG was to become our new manager I feared for Hernandez. I've said it in numerous threads. LVG is Dutch. He and almost all his fellow Countrymen value touch, close control and technique - all of which Hernandez doesn't have. Don't get me wrong he is a great poacher at times but I fully understand why LVG wouldn't rate him. I don't think his loss would do any damage tbh.

Timdbro

Nani is costing us money playing for Sporting.
Evra released for £1m.
Kagawa sold for half of what we paid for him
And now, Hernandez given to the richest club in the world on a loan.

Meanwhile, we blow our load on 4 players, two who are injured and one who can't even get a work permit.

Someone is having a laugh
It's like Dortmund, Real and Sporting are playing FM and have created a fake manager to take charge of Man Utd.

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
Don't know if mentioned yet, but why don't United try and do a swap loan deal?

Madrid are stacked out with midfielders, get Khedira on loan for the season if Hernandez is going that way, makes perfect sense and win/win for both parties.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi

Madrid are stacked out with midfielders, get Khedira on loan for the season if Hernandez is going that way, makes perfect sense and win/win for both parties.
People always say thing like this but, these swap deals almost never ever happen. I think there is a reason for that.

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
People always say thing like this but, these swap deals almost never ever happen. I think there is a reason for that.
Real Madrid taking players on loan from Manchester United never happen, but it's happening.

Deadline day, times running out so you try and find solutions best way you can - Madrid need a striker, United have loads, United need a midfielder, Madrid have loads.

I can't see why an arrangement cannot happen.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Real Madrid taking players on loan from Manchester United never happen, but it's happening.

Deadline day, times running out so you try and find solutions best way you can - Madrid need a striker, United have loads, United need a midfielder, Madrid have loads.

Because it could possibly prevent the Chicharito deal from happening. Plus Madrid just sold Alonso they do not have great midfield depth either.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee

They've currently got 18 outfield players in their first team squad and one of them (Jese) won't be available until December.

It's a good deal for them and for Hernandez. For us? Well, better him playing and getting paid by them than sitting in the stands and paid by us.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert

With loaning Chicha, RvP likely on the table for a few months, and Welbeck eyeing the exit, chances are, we don't...

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Hmm. I'll take it with a pinch of salt, but if true i can't see us letting both Cheech and Danny go.

Macabre Wolf

What's the point in loaning Hernandez to Real when they could have signed Falcao, now it looks like City will get Falcao and we've helped them.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
With Hernandez most likely gone, it'd surely be crazy to let go of Welbeck too? Having only two senior strikers in the squad - when we're playing with two strikers - is asking for trouble.

Walters_19_MuFc

I thought Hernandez wanted to go to a team where he would start games. Good luck if he feels he'll start at Madrid. Be just another bench warmer, albeit probably coming on a lot more often, as they only currently have one striker in Benzema.

Santos J

What's the point in loaning Hernandez to Real when they could have signed Falcao, now it looks like City will get Falcao and we've helped them.
Madrid didn't want Falcao though so we've hardly helped City.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
No way. It's a great money. Ask anyone else here 16 million for Hernandez? Hernandez is our 4th choice striker and some clubs are willing to buy him for that price. I won't hold it too long. We are lucky enough to be able to sell him for that price especially with him being off since last season. I thought his price will go down drastically. We saw what happen to Kagawa, so better take the money or his price will go down.
It's not great money when the fees that I listed are the norm. I've got no idea what the fee for Kagawa was. It's probably performance based and paid over a long period of time like most transfers. United sells have never been a benchmark for fees anyway. Can't remember the last time United sold well. It's a joke really.

Most teams would love Hernandez in their team because he's got a nose for goals. An exceptionally rare talent. You don't really have to be good at a lot of things on the pitch if you can deliver goals. And people pay for goals. Especially in the PL where you see this kind of money go every season for players that are a lot poorer players than Hernandez.