Choose a duo you simply like or highly rate - When 1+1=3

432JuanMata

Xavi and Iniesta during the peak Barca and Spain years it was like a cheat code nobody could get near them. For United Rooney and Tevez in the 07/08 season was incredibld

markhughes

Hoddle and Waddle - Both great players and then there was ‘Diamond Lights’...well less said about the latter the better!

The Mullet was strong with these two.

Jezpeza

Baines Pienaar. Tore it up down the left and provided most of the creativity for a poundland everton side.

Lee565

Valencia-Rooney
Drinkwater-kante
Mata-Herrera when they were on the same side of the pitch and Herrera wasn't stuck deep in midfield playing as a defensive midfielder

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Del piero- Inzaghi

Nesta - Cannavaro

Nedved-Zidane

Rui Costa- Batistuta

Thuram-Buffon

RashyForPM

Gerrard - Ba. There was one through ball the former gave in 2014 which was simply majestic. Slide rule to put Ba through while getting tackled by O2.

Ferdinand - Vidic.

Son - Kane tbf

Pogba - Zlatan 2016-17 :drool:

Rooney - Ronaldo

LovelyLittlePanda

Supports
Feyenoord
Dirk Kuyt & Salamon Kalou

Mark van Bommel & Nigel de Jong

They were some dirty cnuts, Terry/Pepe level shit. Glad they were on our side. I was okay with Holland losing the 2010 WC final after that karate kick by the De Jong in the first half, which he should've been sent off for :lol:

Walters_19_MuFc

Yeah, unfortunately, they've not quite picked up where they left off, more so Martial, who has struggled for goals this season.

We do remain amongst the Premier League top scorers though and im hoping between now and the end of the season; the two can start firing again.

I do think we need to invest in a striker this summer, though.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Did anyone mention the djemba twins yet?

Yagami

Good post resistant
I watch classic matches and it's been classic Juve recently. Looking through the thread, I was surprised to see no mention of Zidane and Del Piero despite both being mentioned separately here. I think they were brilliant together. Watching them reminded of this thread so I had to give them a mention!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I watch classic matches and it's been classic Juve recently. Looking through the thread, I was surprised to see no mention of Zidane and Del Piero despite both being mentioned separately here. I think they were brilliant together. Watching them reminded of this thread so I had to give them a mention!
One could wonder what would have been diffrent had del piero not faced so many injury issues.

If I'm remember correctly he was unfit for their final against BVB and unavailable against Madrid, they could have done a three peat before Madrid actually pulled it off.

Yagami

Good post resistant
One could wonder what would have been diffrent had del piero not faced so many injury issues.

If I'm remember correctly he was unfit for their final against BVB and unavailable against Madrid, they could have done a three peat before Madrid actually pulled it off.
It could have impacted our history, too. He missed both games in the 98/99 season. He's definitely been a player I've enjoyed watching so it's a shame he suffered that cruciate ligament injury.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
It could have impacted our history, too. He missed both games in the 98/99 season. He's definitely been a player I've enjoyed watching so it's a shame he suffered that cruciate ligament injury.
Yeah, what a team that juve side was, they won so much and you still get the feeling that they somehow underachived.

Marauder1

Supports
Ex Liverpool.Football Agnostic
Defensive duos seem a bit under represented
Pallister & Bruce
Keown & Adams
Hansen & Lawrenson
Maldini & Nesta
Keys & Grey
Amadeus & Poch

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Ozil had a few excellent partnerships

Diego Ribas and Marko Marin at Werder Bremen
Alexis, Ramsey and Cazorla at Arsenal
The Marin Ozil combination would make this list, especially because of how good it made Marin look considering his decline after Ozil left.

Same for Aaron Hunt at Bremen. The Hunt-Ozil-Marin combination was fun to watch for one season.

Diego was class at Bremen before Ozil came. If you want to go further back Micoud-Ailton partnership was great :drool: Ailton never had the same success outside of Bremen.