Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Very stupid from him. I still hold hope that he's going to deliver on his potential, but it continues to look more and more unlikely as time goes on.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Idiot.

To be fair to him though, the cretins in front of him (Valencia and Fellaini) were at fault as well.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
About as clever as he looks. And an awful footballer too.

Robbie Boy

It was f*ucking inexcusable and there is absolutely no defending him. Well done, Smallinh. Idiot.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Is there really a rule that forbids standing in front of the goalkeeper in open play though?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
And to think... I got a load of stick in the Match-Day thread for suggesting McNair should be starting ahead of him.

I love hindsight.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Evans & Smalling will never be more than backup defenders, they don't have it in them (anymore in evans case) to be reliable as defenders.
Jones & Rojo is too early to say, Jones need to fix his bloody fitness or man-marking defensive midfielder is going to be the only thing he can do consistently.

Need.New.Defender.

OneUnited24

Idiot.

To be fair to him though, the cretins in front of him (Valencia and Fellaini) were at fault as well.
I'm sorry but did they tell him to go lunging in like that? No.

He didnt have to run in like that just get close enough to stop the cross. Absolute idiot who has probably cost us the game

Bojan11

Sums him up. Plays a blinder one week and the next either injured or rubbish.

Stringer

What a clown. Most of the time he is injured and then he does that...

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Sell him and Jones. Not a brain cell between the two of them.

Such idiocy and lack of talent (on Jones part mainly) should not be tolerated.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Can someone please explain to me wtf he was trying to do for the first yellow card ? The second made more "sense" as he was covering for Valencia who made a dumb challenge.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Regardless of the red, he isn't good enough for us.

He's not shit by any means and can be very good on his day. However a club with our aspirations should have someone with more quality than he is capable of as first choice CH. I have a similar opinion of Evans also tbh.

Man-United

If a player should be fined, this is a good time to fine him a week of his wages.

Eugenius

FFS some of you knee jerkers. Getting a very stupid and costly red doesn't automatically mean you become shite the next week.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I'm one of his biggest fans but two absolutely stupid decisions from him and it'll cost us.
But better defenders than him have been stupidly sent off, he'll learn from this experience as I hope LVG tears him a new one

Minimalist

Infuriating. No other word for it.

Him and Jones must be some of the dumbest footballers this club has ever employed.

Van Gaal will rid this clown by next summer. Not good enough for this club.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Stupid. Both times. I've said it before, I won't be sad to see him go, with Blackett and McNair around. Has never looked comfortable in possession for Van Gaal anyway.

Kag

Unlike him. Stupid first yellow but Valencia put him in a world of shit for that second one.

Let the kneejerking commence, however.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Insane. Probably should have been taken off in favour of McNair after the firs yellow as he was always going to get sent off at some point after that.

FromTheBench

Can someone please explain to me wtf he was trying to do for the first yellow card ? The second made more "sense" as he was covering for Valencia who made a dumb challenge.
2nd yellow didn't make any sense considering he was on a yellow anyway and it was only Milner on his left side deep outside the box he was covering. Should have shepherded him or let him go deep.

Ryan7

Absolutely thick as pig sh!t. Him and the other two blind mice are either always injured or thick. Maybe it's time to get rid of them.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Dumb idiot first booking was stupid and the second he shouldn't have lunged in. What a moron.

He's probably lost this game for us now.

dirkey

Guy is an absolute moron. That first yellow card was just retarded. Absolutely retarded. Did he honestly think he wouldn't get booked for it? Dope. Then to go and lunge in when he hadn't got a hope of getting the ball? Terrible, just terrible. Not doing much to show me he should be a long term centre back, not when I think back to the likes of Bruce, Pallister, Stam, Ferdinand, Vidic. To that list you add Chris Smalling. I'm shaking my head ruefully here.