6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grande

I am going to disagree with the consensus. I thought Eriksen looked like a player who had just started his preseason. I didn't see anything like what I know he could do. Few nice passes, few loose ones. Definitely see the potential of what he could bring but I wasn't that impressed today.
I’m going to agree with you, just to put you back into the consensus, even if What I actually thought was that it was a very good performance (for a training match). Present at the stadium, it was plain to see that his movement was very good and active, and injected a lot of purpose in the team at that point. He suffered because most of our players had grown sluggish at that point and there was little movement. But his touches were full of intent and class, and a few times opened up Atletico’s mostly hermetic defence.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Third best player in the squad to Ronaldo and Sancho. He makes things happen.
Third best OUTFIELD player. De Gea was way more important for us last season than 3 Sanchos combined.

Abraxas

Needs to get his fitness. He's quite far behind and unfortunately it's going to take a number of weeks to get him sharp which is slightly frustrating.

Xaviboy

On the pitch for less then 20 mins today and created 2 goalscoring chances for us.

Chap sees things quicker then rest of our midfield.

meamth

He is like Bruno but with clear mind and logic behind his deliveries.

Doesn't hold the ball for too long, which is a good sign.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is class, he passes with both feet, in few mine he could have easily had 2 assists.

I hope he starts today, we need him to be ready asap.

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's what I expected. Good passer but terrible at shielding the ball under pressure.

akn2804

Needs to be a starter and have a role similar to Modric at Madrid. He posseses many of the same attributes.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think he's well short of fitness to be honest. He'll be class, but not ready to play too many minutes in the Prem

Godfather

Think he's well short of fitness to be honest. He'll be class, but not ready to play too many minutes in the Prem
This. Bit worrying I'm not going to lie. Didn't see a single full sprint from him. Getting bit of Mata vibes. Brilliant footballer but hopefully not on his last legs

Trex

Classy player, played deeper than Donny and was getting involved in the build up.
See him being used similar to how Pep used B. Silva yesterday with Fernandes or DVB playing as the higher 8.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Good player, more useful in buildup play and beating high press than Bruno for sure.
Nice to have him in a toolbox. I wish he was a bit more involved but that was a chaotic game.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
De Gea is shit
De Gea is THE SHIT. <-- Here, I fixed it for you.

But thanks for trashing our player of the year for many seasons, including last one, random bitter forum poster.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon

But thanks for trashing our player of the year for many seasons, including last one, random bitter forum poster.
Where’s that poster that posted those stats of how utterly shit De Gea as at every facet of being a keeper apart from shot stopping. You’re going to be in for a nasty surprise. Davey boy is statistically amongst the worst in Europe for most aspects.

Litch

Absolute class…..Bruno should be looking over his shoulder

OmarUnited4ever

I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but man he is really great passer and makes it look easy, and that's him only 50%-60% sharp, once he gets 100% sharp, he will boss it for us under Ten Hag.

giggs-beckham

Clueless

I'm not bitter mate just an admittedly overly Frank opinion

CallyRed

The way he trots about the pitch reminds me of Scholes.

He is class. Great to have someone so composed in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.