6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

Maybe I just expected too much, but I'm still maybe a little underwhelmed even on a good noght
I think you did expect too much, ideally he would be a solid bench option, competing with Donny for mins, not starting.

OverratedOpinion

He does his best in that position, puts in a lot of effort for as long as he can. It is not his game though.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
A bit wishy washy. Jury still out on him.

el3mel

Guy looks past it. He's not the same player he was at Tottenham and if we're going to use him I think he should as close to the goal as possible instead of making him run deep in the midfield.

acnumber9

Looks slower than Mata. Not sure a two man midfield is for him. We saw a few glimpses of his passing ability but not quite enough.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Worked very hard, don't think he has the agility, and quickness to cause more danger up front. But can still be very good for the build up and long passes.

GMoore23

He's a rotational option at best. His legs are gone for this level.

saivet

Didn't think he was very good tonight. Had a slightly worse pass completion rate (65%) than Bruno (66%).

Was a lovely ball from him for the first goal but don't remember much more from him.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
He was fine I thought. Definetly would look a lot better next to casemiro than mctominay

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Not sure about the complaints. He did okay and has composure that we need

Abraxas

I thought he was quite good in the first but his influence faded. I don't know if his legs went or maybe just because Liverpool got on top.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Quality backup to have. No hard feelings.

Looking forward to new arrivals so everyone can just benefit.

Trequarista10

Probably the weakest link of our players today. Some nice moments, but lack of physicality enough to raise questions. I hope he becomes a rotation/bench player.

avgp_1

Was good in the first half with the pass leading to the goal, second half faded though

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Folk are being a bit harsh, I think he has covered the most distance so far out of everyone in our squad so it's natural being tired like that.

A double pivot of casemiro and de jong should allow him plenty of respite to do his thing.

izec

Will be an imprtant 12, 13th or 14th man. Not an undisputed starter for me, but lets see how the team settles in a couple of weeks.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
He was good while we were on top I thought. It was a shame we didn't get more out of the beautiful pass on the volley out to Sancho. He isn't quite suited to chase the ball as much as we did when Liverpool got in to the game. He needs more aggression as well, he's a bit too happy to mark channels at times.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Ineffective I thought, surprised he didn’t get brought off sooner, can’t get about the pitch as quick as was needed against a top side.

ROFLUTION

His off the ball movement in defence is not seen/praised enough. Made it easy for Malacia to defend today. Always there to back him up. Reminded me of Carrick with his clever off the ball movement today.

BerryBerryShrew

Thought he was very good today myself. Our best midfielder on the day. If Bruno had a fraction of his composure he'd be up there with KdB as the best attacking midfielder in the league.

Real Name

Was very good tonight. Kept it simple and kept us ticking with his passes, defensively was positioned very good. Him and Casemiro might work nicely in the future if we dont get FDJ.

R'hllor

He didnt make mistakes and he had some good moments but overall wasnt that great.

tomaldinho1

Hard to judge him against a top team, we're really finding our feet still and he's going to thrive more when we can dominate the ball and he can orchestrate a bit more. I don't think he'll start in future fixtures like this but he works hard and did his job tonight.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Feel he's a bit of a spent force. His short passing is good but has a bit of Mata about him physically. His crosses are good but not as a good as they were.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He's better midfielder than I thought, in general he does most things right, he just does it too slow.
I still don't understand the benefit of playing him so deep but I guess this was the last game we needed to do that so who cares.

Aaaxio

By far the best midfielder in your squad. Stop looking for something spectacular every minute and appreciate how he makes everyone around him better.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
He didn't set the world on fire tonight but he's never going to be at his best in games like this when he has to run and defend more than anything else. He should always be an automatic starter against teams where we expect to dominate possession though because there's no midfielder in the squad whose better on the ball than him.

Castia

Was ok

Let's be honest there wasn’t a queue of clubs lining up to sign him last January or even this summer. Good squad player to have but that’s about it for me.

Tiber

He feels more like a slightly better replacement for the role Mata has filled in recent years, but he will presumably play a lot of minutes due to lack of other options.

He hasn't been bad, but doesn't look much like he did at Spurs

Prodigy24

Did alright but his best position is higher up on the pitch. I'm still convinced that he's going to be a great signing for us.

Olecurls99

Fantastic first half. Was integral to putting attacks together. He waned in the 2nd half but he'll kick on from this. Our best technical midfielder.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Great from dead ball situations, but looked a little lost out there tonight. He’ll show his quality when we’re playing against a packed defence and we need some guile.

Status
Not open for further replies.