Christian Eriksen

HNK55

Supports
Chelsea
Cant see him staying at Spurs. The guy deserves to win things and that wont happen at Spurs. Can see him moving to one of the Spanish Giants.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’d be a great modric replacement

BarcaSpurs

Cant see him staying at Spurs. The guy deserves to win things and that wont happen at Spurs. Can see him moving to one of the Spanish Giants.
Barcas midfield is sorted. I think his situation is entirely down to if Real make him a priority. Theres quite a few positions they need to strengthen so heres hoping they make Hazard and a new #9 the priority.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Different players really, modric holding the ball is a lot better and better defensively. But eriksens final ball is class.
I realise that but alongside Kroos and Casemiro he would do a good job. Eriksen does plenty of work too.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Has been poor for a while now. Some think he's mentality checked-out.
I think he has the potential to be a great CM. pity I don't think we'd take the risk.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Has been poor for a while now. Some think he's mentality checked-out.
I think he has the potential to be a great CM. pity I don't think we'd take the risk.
I think we could turn him into an absolute world class midfielder in the mould of Modric or De Bruyne. Him with Pogba is very attacking but its just the sort of combo that we should be aiming for if we want to go toe to toe with the big teams rather than play as slight underdogs.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I really like him as a player, but i dont really see how hes going to fit into our current side. No way is he going to replace Pogba and the two of them together would make a pretty unbalanced midfield imo. No way hes going to be content with being a back up so i think its better if we look elsewhere

Adisa

I think we could turn him into an absolute world class midfielder in the mould of Modric or De Bruyne. Him with Pogba is very attacking but its just the sort of combo that we should be aiming for if we want to go toe to toe with the big teams rather than play as slight underdogs.
He can also play on the right if we need to be compact or play a diamond. I can't see any downside to signing him

Adisa

I really like him as a player, but i dont really see how hes going to fit into our current side. No way is he going to replace Pogba and the two of them together would make a pretty unbalanced midfield imo. No way hes going to be content with being a back up so i think its better if we look elsewhere
He's very tactically aware and has played CM a lot for Spurs. He also has a great engine . In an aggressive side that's looking to press, it can work. Imo, he's more suited to the role than either Silva or KDB and Pep has made it work. Don't think there are many better at him at finding runners or crosses from dead ball situations.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
He's going to be one of those players that sign for a top team and make people wonder why he spent so many years at Spurs when teams should have just splashed the cash for him way earlier .

Wombatking

He is my absolute dream signing for a couple of years now and I think he could work quite well on the right side of a narrow 4-4-2, with Pogba on the left side and Lukaku and Rashford as a front two (or Martial). This would absolutely require our fullbacks to go forward more, but thats something I can see happening under Ole.

MUfreak

Class player there. Him with Pogba and Herrera in midfield will be the dream.

I have him, Pogba, Herrera and Verratti in my fantasy signing for United.

Untd55

Eriksen is the quality we need to improve our midfield. I think he is as good as De Bruyne. I know some people will disagree, but which part of his ability is lesser?

- He is a top class passer (through-balls and long balls)
- A good dribbler
- Good at pressing and is hard-working
- Good finisher
- Quality at set pieces.
- Versatile
- Experienced

I honestly think it would be mad not to go in for him. I do not think there are many midfielders in the world who improve us as much as he would.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Can't turn him into something he is.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
He downed tools. :wenger:
Might of been just an off day? He was really good against Palace no?

But yes he is definitely on the way out at Spurs. Multiple contracts have been offered to him and hes turned them all down. Wants that RM/Barca move. Im guessing Spurs will chase Dybala again come Christmas as Eriksen's replacement.

Johan07

But yes he is definitely on the way out at Spurs. Multiple contracts have been offered to him and hes turned them all down. Wants that RM/Barca move. Im guessing Spurs will chase Dybala again come Christmas as Eriksen's replacement.
There is no way Spurs can submit to Dybala´s wage demands. We are talking 400k per week here. Not going to happen.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham

More likely to be Bruno Fernandes TBH.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He was the worst player on the pitch for either team against Olympiakos, and has been very poor for a while. If he wants a move anywhere, he's going to have to get back to his best soon.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
There is no way Spurs can submit to Dybala´s wage demands. We are talking 400k per week here. Not going to happen.
They had agreed everything in the last window I thought? The sticking point being Dybala's image rights? Unless the rumours are all tosh, fee was agreed, wages agreed etc.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Was accused and downing tools in a poor last half season for spurs. Has been a massive disappointment at Inter.

Is he simply finished or just in a slump?

Mike Smalling

I wonder if part of the explanation is the amount of football he has played. He is 28 and has played nearly 600 games including games for Denmark. If I remember correctly, he started playing full seasons with Ajax as an 18 year old. On top of that he has always been among the hardest working players on the field.

Hopefully he can regain his form soon. Denmark has been extremely reliant on him for goals and creativity in recent years - not sure how we would do without him.

Last edited: