City and Financial Doping | Charged by PL with numerous FFP breaches

NLunited

In Poland they are easily the most liked side I’ve ever seen. Usually when Real/Bayern/Barcelona won these trophies you’d have all the opposition fans and many neutrals rooting against them, I don’t know a single person other than United fans here that wouldn’t be absolutely delighted with City winning last night and I would even say that my United supporting Polish mates were split last night with some supporting City because they preferred a PL team winning (all of my Chelsea, Liverpool etc supporting friends were rooting for City). Virtually all the neutrals I know were firmly behind City throughout entire competition.
Sounds like a post written by a paid troll.

I refuse to believe this.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Define doing and il answer, ffs UNTD had and still have the funds. Total bullshit from your fans, where do you think your funds come from but investment in the Middle East oil, laughable and total misunderstanding on your fans part. Plus let’s not forget you want bought out by a Saudi, could not literally make it up. Hope you guys enjoy the gapes you suck on.

Last edited:

CornishReds

Because there's no integrity in sport its about money only.

They won't get titles stripped or anything like that sponsors want city in tournaments too.

Honestly city will be ahead of United within 10 years on CLs.

We are so far behind at this point.
I'm not to sure if Qatar buy us? Surely we can be better again. We have a better fan base and known across the world. City is a flash in the pan

Just Hope

This is the new normal. I get the frustration but complaining won't get us anywhere. Football is currently a free for all and interests are clashing, on one hand, we have the institutions that welcome the injection of money and the growth that comes with it, and on the other, we have the fans of the game that know that this is bullshit.

If we still care about football we should shut the feck up and stop crying and find a way to compete with these new giants, it's not like we are fecking Portsmouth, we have the money and the resources to compete with them.

JagUTD

Everyone needs to remember they have already been found guilty. They were saved by CAS who are not a factor this time so it stands to reason that they will be found guilty again.

The charges may not be exactly the same, though I honestly haven't read all the details of UEFA and the PL case, but they will be of a similar nature. They may even overlap. Without CAS City would currently not be treble winners. They wouldn't even be in Europe. They are treble winners on a technicality. We should refer to them as OJ City going forward to reflect the absurdity of it all.

I've said multiple times and I maintain the fact that the PL advantage is that it is the clubs who are ultimately the key. The PL cannot find them innocent of all 115 changes without upsetting a majority of the other 19 clubs and doing so could have significant repercussions for the game in this country and beyond.

A quick note, I wasn't able to post this due to abbreviating Premier League's to PL(s) without brackets, which seems weird. Guessing it's to stop text speak as it can also be used at short hand for please.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Define doing and il answer, ffs UNTD had and still have the funds. Total bullshit from your fans, where do you think your funds come from but investment in the Middle East oil, laughable and total misunderstanding on your fans part. Plus let’s not forget you want bought out by a Saudi, could not literally make it up. Hope you guys enjoy the gapes you suck on.
Not sure why but my mind read this in Scott Steiner's voice.

dal

Clearly a City fan feck off
No I support man utd but I can give praise when needed. I was hoping the didn't win it, inter played better I felt. However they have done it and we have a higher net spend in the last 6 years, so this cheat narrative doesn't feel quite so right. He is the goat, he changed football completely, I'm not referencing city, I'm referencing Guardiola, he has done incredible things with this side regardless of money.

Hopefully we catch them and U cant wait for next season but in the meantime let's congratulate Guardiola, just as Sir Alex has before the game, could have been a mind game, who knows!

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Not sure why but my mind read this in Scott Steiner's voice.
Keep sucking the teat Mr Man, keeps you on side. The simple fack is money wins titles, you can like it or lump it, it’s the way it is. Where the money comes from is a total distraction, Saudi money, American money, UK money, Russian money, if you really honestly can convince there is any difference your simply not very intelligent.

GazTheLegend

this cheat narrative doesn't feel quite so right.
You mean the 115 ways they are accused of cheating the system?
Or the times they broke the doping rules 3 times in 5 months?
Or the shell company Fordham Sports they created to disguise the payments they made to players for their image rights? (LMAO actually still obtainable here ON THE UK GOVERNMENT WEBSITE https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/08080042), curiously now liquidated - publicly obtainable documents are actually availabe on a pdf here!)
Or the e-mail from their CEO Ferrian Sorriano which they never actually disputed, only disputed the way it was 'obtained' (i.e. by hacking, and the quote is attributable to him) saying " “We will need to fight this,” “and do it in a way that is not visible, or we will be pointed out as the global enemies of football.” ?

Yes nothing to see here. Lets move on.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Or the shell company Fordham Sports they created to disguise the payments they made to players for their image rights?
Or the e-mail from their CEO Ferrian Sorriano which they never actually disputed, only disputed the way it was 'obtained' (i.e. by hacking, and the quote is attributable to him) saying " “We will need to fight this,” “and do it in a way that is not visible, or we will be pointed out as the global enemies of football.” ?

Mhmmmmmm United won a lot before FFP, but I guess we let that go? Yes? Or we don’t talk about Fergie’ agent son? Udt always done things the right way :lol:.the hyporacy is literally mind blowing.

Last edited:

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Mhmmmmmm United won a lot before FFP, but I guess we let that go? Yes? Or we don’t talk about Fergie’ agent son?
:lol: Ever heard of any rules which apply to everyone?
United at some point also won the league with 42 games. So unfair, nowadays teams only have 38 games to gather points.

GazTheLegend

Mhmmmmmm United won a lot before FFP, but I guess we let that go? Yes? Or we don’t talk about Fergie’ agent son?
Sir Alex Ferguson was guilty of nepotism. So fecking what, Spursboy? You know City's success is detrimental to Spurs as well, right? Or you just another ABU iconoclast that's been painted blue?

dal

Or the shell company Fordham Sports they created to disguise the payments they made to players for their image rights? (LMAO actually still obtainable here ON THE UK GOVERNMENT WEBSITE https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/08080042), curiously now liquidated - publicly obtainable documents are actually availabe on a pdf here!)

Just appreciate what they did. Money is apart of the game, they spent it well and we didn't. History will only remember the treble. Real Madrid won 5 champions league largely funded by a dictator in Franco but it seems forgotten.

I've said before I have no problem with Oil money being injected into the beautiful game. Lets get back at them next year, this is Guardiola's year.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
:lol: Ever heard of any rules which apply to everyone?
United at some point also won the league with 42 games. So unfair, nowadays teams only have 38 games to gather points.
Sir Alex Ferguson was guilty of nepotism. So fecking what, Spursboy? You know City's success is detrimental to Spurs as well, right? Or you just another ABU iconoclast that's been painted blue?
You are the richest club in the league???? Compete and stop bitching about it. Every ticket u buy, or shirt is it on yourselves? City are the better run club, simple.

GazTheLegend

Just appreciate what they did. Money is apart of the game, they spent it well and we didn't. History will only remember the treble. Real Madrid won 5 champions league largely funded by a dictator in Franco but it seems forgotten.

I've said before I have no problem with Oil money being injected into the beautiful game. Lets get back at them next year, this is Guardiola's year.
This has to be a wind up. I want their ground steamrollered into ash, the pitch turned to mulch and salted so nothing of value ever grows there again. I want everyone associated with their club LIQUIDATED in a giant dystopian steampunk blender. I would rather run into a wall in an attempt to eat my own face than 'appreciate' what they did.

united_99

You are the richest club in the league???? Compete and stop bitching about it. Every ticket u buy, or shirt is it on yourselves? City are the better run club, simple.
I see, still bitter about „Lads, it’s Spurs“

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
This has to be a wind up. I want their ground steamrollered into ash, the pitch turned to mulch and salted so nothing of value ever grows there again. I want everyone associated with their club LIQUIDATED in a giant dystopian steampunk blender. I would rather run into a wall in an attempt to eat my own face than 'appreciate' what they did.
Where do you think your owners invest their money?

GazTheLegend

You are the richest club in the league???? Compete and stop bitching about it.
Oh just feck off to thefightingcock, god the one good thing about the ridiculous rulebreaking is that Spurs fans have gotten even less joy out of their miserable lives. What do you think the various managers of Manchester United have TRIED to do, it's difficult when your owners will only fund a Burnley striker on loan and you know, can't create shell companies out of thin air to direct 100m each on 3 new full backs or some shit.

united_99

Just appreciate what they did. Money is of the game, they spent it well and we didn't. History will only remember the treble. Real Madrid won 5 champions league largely funded by a dictator in Franco but it seems forgotten.

Yeah, we should appreciate the cheating :lol:

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Oh just feck off to thefightingcock, god the one good thing about the ridiculous rulebreaking is that Spurs fans have gotten even less joy out of their miserable lives. What do you think the various managers of Manchester United have TRIED to do, it's difficult when your owners will only fund a Burnley striker on loan and you know, can't create shell companies out of thin air to direct 100m each on 3 new full backs or some shit.
Rattled?

GazTheLegend

Where do you think your owners invest their money?
I'd be behind 100-200m being invested in a steampunk dystopian machine to turn some things into mulch here, it might mean they'd be forced to really start thinking about improving the South Stand FINALLY in 2023

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I'd be behind 100-200m being invested in a steampunk dystopian machine, it might mean they'd be forced to really start thinking about improving the South Stand FINALLY in 2023
I’d say 70% of all money is invested in the Middle East, that’s my point. Arguing over the *right way* to do things left a long time ago.

Teja

It's official, the Caf is in meltdown mode. Logging out for a bit and coming back when things settle down and we have some nice transfer muppetry to engage in.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Is there a table of expenditure over the last 6 years where City have dominated titles?

It would be interesting to see what each club has spent but also depressing to see ours.

united_99

Not gonna lie, but your all turning cause your rivals did the treble? That’s the point.
Turning? Where, what? Don’t even know what you mean.
Yeah big deal our rivals did what we did 24 years ago without cheating or oil money or 115 charges.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Is there a table of expenditure over the last 6 years where City have dominated titles?

It would be interesting to see what each club has spent but also depressing to see ours.
intreating to see if it was only accompanied By United’s spending during the flirty days.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Turning? Where, what? Don’t even know what you mean.
Yeah big deal our rivals did what we did 24 years ago without cheating or oil money or 115 charges.
Depends how you define cheating? When the PL start s you had very, very good owners. Who did spend when it was right. Because you are possibly the biggest club in the world, why is it fair u get to spend more than anyone else?

Sebalto

You can get the figure from Transfermarkt. You'll be surprised as the last 6 years United have outspent City (gross).

united_99

Depends how you define cheating?
UEFA and PL cases/charges. City’s delay tactics instead of trying to provide evidence and clear their name asap. But based on your posts on these I don’t expect you to have any issues with it.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
UEFA and PL cases/charges. City’s delay tactics instead of trying to provide evidence and clear their name asap. But based on your posts on these I don’t expect you to have any issues with it.
Ok, so cause u earn more than anyone in the PL, you should be allowed to win more? Due to spending more? And that’s ok? That’s a fair sport in your eyes?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
According to transfermarket based on expenditure v income

2017 to 2023
Chelsea: -781m
Man Utd: -765m
Arsenal: -535m
Man City: -485m
Spurs: -440m
Liverpool: -315m

Expenditure
Chelsea: 1.49b
Man City: 1.03b
Man Utd: 986m
Arsenal: 839m
Liverpool 716m
Spurs 700m

Newcastle will be amongst these soon enough I’d imagine.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
According to transfermarket based on expenditure v income

2017 to 2023
Chelsea: -781m
Man Utd: -765m
Arsenal: -535m
Man City: -485m
Spurs: -440m
Liverpool: -315m

Expenditure
Chelsea: 1.49b
Man City: 1.03b
Man Utd: 986m
Arsenal: 839m
Liverpool 716m
Spurs 700m

Newcastle will be amongst these soon enough I’d imagine.
Thats the way football is now. Probably has been for the last 2 decades, pay to win.