City fans disgusting behaviour | Aeroplane and monkey gestures | Do not dox please

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It was clear as day a monkey noise, unless he was humming him a sweet "ohhhhhhhh" melody like they did in the 60's songs. :rolleyes:

He's not even sorry either, just denying it with every awful excuse under the sun. "oh well I get suspended with full pay".

Anyway, I don't think he deserves prison or anything, but a public shaming is bad enough.

KekiZeki

Where is Sterling now? It was easy to criticize Montenegro fans, where is he to condemn his own, where are games with no audience etc. I am not excusing any racist behavior, whomever it's directed to, but he's a little rat, isn't he? Always was, since he was a Liverpool player and to this day. Never liked the guy.

KekiZeki

Definitely, evident in this thread as well with the amount of people having using the incident to have a pop at Sterling.
If you're going to be a fighter against racism don't cherry pick! Stand up when it's against your own club. I don't like Sterling, has nothing to do with his race. If he wasn't black I think more people would hate him. Diving and whining little rat. Always was.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
If you're going to be a fighter against racism don't cherry pick! Stand up when it's against your own club. I don't like Sterling, has nothing to do with his race. If he wasn't black I think more people would hate him. Diving and whining little rat. Always was.
Sure mate.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Get a grip.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Where is Sterling now? It was easy to criticize Montenegro fans, where is he to condemn his own, where are games with no audience etc. I am not excusing any racist behavior, whomever it's directed to, but he's a little rat, isn't he? Always was, since he was a Liverpool player and to this day. Never liked the guy.
Yeah clearly Sterling is the bad guy here.
Why the feck is it his responsibility? He's been a target of racism and has spoken out about it, let's not look to the victims of racism to be the ones to solve it.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
whining being code for pointing out racism I imagine.
Good point though, my mate got called paddy the other day and fecking Raheem was nowhere to be seen. the wanker.

Last edited:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

You can see the racist incident starting at 1:02. Honestly I’m struggling to see where this gorilla gesture is. He shakes his hands for a second but I think that’s because it’s cold. He’s an idiot but I don’t think he was racially abusing Fred or Lingard.
At around 1:05.

It's when He goes 'ooh ooh ooh' like a monkey towards Lingard. I find the dwarf besides him more annoying to be honest, He just keeps mouthing off. There should be a ban for him as well.

Ban

Nice post. I see you being promoted soon.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Do you stand with your hands down your pants a lot?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Bit of a leap

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
@SteveJ handing out a lot of likes to Newbies. What kind of Virgin Media bullshit is this? "Introductory deal for New Customers only?" Pffft, utter shite, min.

Off topic but; racism is wrong.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Small dick jokes arent funny. Why must an idiot and asshole be one with a small dick? Cut that crap out.
Your only other post in this thread was to mock the guy's grammar. Why draw the line at a small dick joke?.

Parma Dewol

Awful to see and this sadly isn't an isolated incident in Britain today. Really sad watching the lady at 1:07 trying to get out of there with her two young children, asking the stewards for help.

thepolice123

Was caught looking bewildered when Fred got hit by the lighters at the corner. But he's a mercenary, probably doesn't give a shit about how his fans behave. Only Silva stepped in to calm them.

RedCurry

So now what happens if a player gets convicted of racially abusing another player?

Will the club fire that player, will the premier league ban him from every stadium? Do different rules apply to players, or will it ultimately depend on the importance of the player?
Rules are not the same for fans and players. Like Rashford could score a goal, run to the corner flag and throw his shirt at my face. I on the other hand cannot throw my shirt back at him.

Could have been a pro

3) After only 24 hours coverage of this guy doing monkey chants. Are you seriously trying to argue that anti semitism in the Labour party has had less media coverage? After 3 years of non stop coverage! I mean, really? Because that's a ridiculous claim.
My point was this guy was immediately plastered on every paper and front page BBC news, then arrested the same or next day.

How many Labour activists have been plastered in papers and arrested?. We've just seen Labour's own files saying that Labour activists calling Jews a virus that need to be wiped out, stayed in the party up to a year after the complaint was made. That's just one incident in hundreds. Arrests? nope. name and picture plastered all over news papers? nope.

A video recently shown with Labour activists saying Jews love money and power and have offshore accounts. Did you see that in the mainstream media other than the Daily Mail. What a surprise it wasn't on the BBC, the Indy or the Guardian.

I maintain that anti-black/brown racism is viewed as an evil that Gary Neville needs to talk about and pin on the Conservatives. Anti-semitism is something Gary doesn't talk about and is actually a smear against Labour. The double standards is appalling.

MrBrightside1989

I see the police are speaking to a teenage Burnley fan (13 years old) about racist behaviour toward Son of Spurs.
It is a sad world where young people are still brought up with these messages. Britain is such a wonderfully multicultural society, our schools are full of young people from different backgrounds but some still behave in this way. I think much more work has to go into this from schools and society in general. Starting with our politicians? Neville made a good point the other day.

Reactions: SteveJ

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I see the police are speaking to a teenage Burnley fan (13 years old) about racist behaviour toward Son of Spurs.
It is a sad world where young people are still brought up with these messages. Britain is such a wonderfully multicultural society, our schools are full of young people from different backgrounds but some still behave in this way. I think much more work has to go into this from schools and society in general. Starting with our politicians? Neville made a good point the other day.
Destroying the gutter press would make a huge difference. It's where most of these neandethals get their opinions from.

RedCurry

It's so funny seeing people somehow attacking Raheem for this, let's blame the black man for racism shall we? :lol:
Don't forget to also mock the black guy for the comments he made after he was racially abused. We seem to have some lovely fans.

Lesson learned, when I am racially abused next time, I should really not speak up or else I will be forced to speak up every single time someone else is abused or I will be abused for not abusing the abuser.

Could have been a pro

So he’s been identified on social media and now the twitter mob are tweeting his employer asking for him to be sacked before his even been convicted of anything.

If what he did was a monkey chant he deserves the full punishment of the law and whatever City decide. That’s it. His punishment should be no different to if someone made a racial comment / gesture to someone in a pub whatever you’d imagine it be a ban and probably a caution / community service from the courts.

When social media gets involved and justice is no longer equal then we have a problem. This man, no matter how repulsive his actions and views, committed a crime that in any other situation would not result in him losing his job. The courts would not punish him by saying his employers should sack him, but now because of social media he will lose his job. His family will suffer, his hate will grow.

And worse it brings a two tier justice system: People caught on social media get punished more then those whose crimes escape social media.
I can see your point, but criminals have always paid a price beyond their sentence. For example, trying to get a job after release isn't easy. Turns out employers aren't keep on hiring ex-cons. That pre-dates the twitter mobs. Not excusing Twitter mobs. Sad, bitter armchair SJW activists are some of the worst people on earth.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It all sounds a bit similar to the ‘Muslims should take responsibility for the bad apples’ argument we hear every time there’s an Islamic terrorist attack

The Firestarter

I can see your point, but criminals have always paid a price beyond their sentence. For example, trying to get a job after release isn't easy. Turns out employers aren't keep on hiring ex-cons. That pre-dates the twitter mobs. Not excusing Twitter mobs. Sad, bitter armchair SJW activists are some of the worst people on earth.
Worse than the actual racists amirite?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
My point was this guy was immediately plastered on every paper and front page BBC news, then arrested the same or next day.

How many Labour activists have been plastered in papers and arrested?. We've just seen Labour's own files saying that Labour activists calling Jews a virus that need to be wiped out, stayed in the party up to a year after the complaint was made. That's just one incident in hundreds. Arrests? nope. name and picture plastered all over news papers? nope.

A video recently shown with Labour activists saying Jews love money and power and have offshore accounts. Did you see that in the mainstream media other than the Daily Mail. What a surprise it wasn't on the BBC, the Indy or the Guardian.

I maintain that anti-black/brown racism is viewed as an evil that Gary Neville needs to talk about and pin on the Conservatives. Anti-semitism is something Gary doesn't talk about and is actually a smear against Labour. The double standards is appalling.
Totally different points

This rant should be in the current affairs.Besides I’m not sure that Neville’s rhetoric was not aimed at racism at a whole. You’re being rather selective.
If you wanted him to go on a diatribe about anti semitism then invite him to do so, I doubt he reads these forums