City Quadruple or Liverpool Prem winners - what is worse?

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Time to change thread title I guess.

City domestic treble vs Liverpool double?
Liverpool league and Champions League double surely. A domestic treble for City doesn't usurp what United achieved in 99.

GBBQ

Liverpool league and Champions League double surely. A domestic treble for City doesn't usurp what United achieved in 99.
yeah it doesn't even come close. Its like when Liverpool won their 'treble' in 2001.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Everyone keeps harping on about Liverpool aren't that good but they really are! They have a great chance to reach the champions league final for the second season running and are on course to hit more points in the Premier League than United have EVER managed in a single season.

Belittle Liverpool's results and title credentials all you want but they're a bloody good side and don't look like they're going anywhere for a while. I can see City crumbling now, they'll be mentally fecked and emotionally raw so could see them drawing with both Spurs & United. If that happens, Liverpool aren't dropping points from here on in.

I know this is a United forum and I'm backing Liverpool purely because I hate the fact City have just bought everything they've won, but some of you really need to take your United tinted specs off. Yes, they've had luck this season (As has every title winning side) but they're a consistent machine capable of beating anyone.

Should Ole and the board be putting everything down to luck? "Oh they've been really lucky this season they won't be as good next season, we won't strengthen heavily cause Pickford won't drop the ball onto Origi's head next time". It's best to acknowledge how good they are, address it and improve to catch them as quickly as possible.
This. Klopp is a fecking great manager. Maybe the best in the world atm. I did expect him to get Liverpool up there, but now possibly winning league and making 2 CL finals in a row is really impressive. We can diss rival managers as much as we want, but a vast majority here wanted him to succeed SAF. I definitely did, I would still want him here even if he may be cringey.

Raw

Time to change thread title I guess.

City domestic treble vs Liverpool double?
Liverpool double is worse by far. No one will give a feck about the City treble, especially considering the teams the had to face to win the cups.

Liverpool are never gonna shut up about the PL and the CL. 6 times la. 19 times la. Eugh.

Josh 76

Everyone keeps harping on about Liverpool aren't that good but they really are! They have a great chance to reach the champions league final for the second season running and are on course to hit more points in the Premier League than United have EVER managed in a single season.

Belittle Liverpool's results and title credentials all you want but they're a bloody good side and don't look like they're going anywhere for a while. I can see City crumbling now, they'll be mentally fecked and emotionally raw so could see them drawing with both Spurs & United. If that happens, Liverpool aren't dropping points from here on in.

I know this is a United forum and I'm backing Liverpool purely because I hate the fact City have just bought everything they've won, but some of you really need to take your United tinted specs off. Yes, they've had luck this season (As has every title winning side) but they're a consistent machine capable of beating anyone.

Should Ole and the board be putting everything down to luck? "Oh they've been really lucky this season they won't be as good next season, we won't strengthen heavily cause Pickford won't drop the ball onto Origi's head next time". It's best to acknowledge how good they are, address it and improve to catch them as quickly as possible.
This is spot on. I can't stand Liverpool, but if they win the double, how can you say they can't be compared with utds 2008 team. On what basis?. Some Utd fans are so deluded.
So when I keep saying, feck top 4, and hope City beat us , this is the reason why. If Liverpool win the PL and CL in the same season, they would have done this 3 times. Utd have only done it twice.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why do people think city would now crumble?
They still beat tottenham on the night yesterday and were a handball missed by var and a marginal last min decision from going through.

Sir Scott McToMinay

City quadruple (a real historical achievement that you won’t hear the end of for decades) > Liverpool winning the league > us missing on top 4

On melancholia levels of hideousness.

Raw

Why do people think city would now crumble?
They still beat tottenham on the night yesterday and were a handball missed by var and a marginal last min decision from going through.
Not to mention Spurs are pretty fecked with injuries now. They'll probably best Spurs quite comfortably this weekend and people will stop saying they've crumbled.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not to mention Spurs are pretty fecked with injuries now. They'll probably best Spurs quite comfortably this weekend and people will stop saying they've crumbled.
Its very much the game against us im concerned about.we could quite easily stall them. It'll be a weird watch