City's "sponsors" do not exist

Yakuza_devils

More than half of their deals seem dodgy as pheck and about a quarter of them are something related to the Emirates and Abu Dhabi. I cannot believe other PL team owners accept this lying with their pants down.
UEFA and PL are toothless. The revenues are officially declared and no one can do anything about it. And we are all supposed to believe that the revenues are legitimate when they can't even fill up their stadium!

Last edited:

Oranges038

Ah yes, the company founded only a few years ago, which started a partnership with Man City not long aftet, that had fake employee profiles up and also has links to a cyber slavery site in Cambodia.

Totally legitimate and above board operation and their deal with City is for a fair market value, just like that crypto company 3key and that credit card one Wega that was located at a postal box in London, based in Switzerland but had inactive Manchester phone numbers as contacts.

tomaldinho1

They've doubled their billboard sizes to cloak the empty seats.
That's so weird now I look at it, they look they've removed a few rows of seats and then added a second billboard behind. You can see the ball boys' heads in between.

JB7

That's so weird now I look at it, they look they've removed a few rows of seats and then added a second billboard behind. You can see the ball boys' heads in between.
That's exactly what they did. Lost about a thousand seats IIRC.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Got to make sure those non-existent companies get their non-existent moneys worth
Not just a City thing, but those hoardings show different adverts in different markets. It’s very clever, and sensible. But also very dodgy.

al.gabiru

Football is one of the biggest money laundering industries. It's like the arts industry. Who evaluates the price of a painting? What objective criterion is there to say how much a player is worth?

These Arab dictators, Russian millionaires and mobsters from all over the world use these subjective transactions to move money around for other purposes.

At least in the NBA and other American leagues there's no buying and selling of players. Just trades and waivers. I think it's a model that makes these shady transactions more difficult.

Yakuza_devils

It's really hard to proof anything because any rich owners can set up dodgy illegal company in any place in the world and form "partnership/sponsored" with the club. The sponsorship money could be any figure they want on their book to balance the FFP.

City used to be more careful and make things believable by always set their "revenues" below us. But now they are a lot more bolder by even surpassing RM. But in the eyes of UEFA and PL all are legitimate.