CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Ban

I keep hearing great things about this Atlanta side but I don't see it. Not playing in their own ground obviously doesn't help but I don't get the hype with teams that concede goals easily and bottle 3 goal leads in 20 mins to Lazio.
Their style of play is incredibly risky so when you brake them flood gates get open.

SqueakyWeasel

I know, right?! Can't stop laughing.
I’m in a pub full of Spurs fans who cheered, shat their pants, jumped up and cheered again, sat down again, spilled their beers while jumping up again screaming for a penalty, thought it was in and cheered again, shouted their displeasure at a team that just can’t score, then all punched the air screaming “get in” as if there was never a doubt :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I’m in a pub full of Spurs fans who cheered, shat their pants, jumped up and cheered again, sat down again, spilled their beers while jumping up again screaming for a penalty, thought it was in and cheered again, shouted their displeasure at a team that just can’t score, then all punched the air screaming “get in” as if there was never a doubt :lol:
And all of that in 15 seconds :lol:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
One might think 2 goals in 3.5 games is a pitiful return for Leverkusen, but when you realize it's been two own goals it looks even more pathetic.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Oh gods, red star-spurs is proper banter game :lol::lol::lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How the feck are galatasaray in the CL btw

Genuinely league 2 quality side :houllier:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
:lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Need the gif of red star's chance now to complete the set :lol:

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Ederson injured? Hopefully just a precaution or we're getting humped on Sunday