CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
I keep hearing great things about this Atlanta side but I don't see it. Not playing in their own ground obviously doesn't help but I don't get the hype with teams that concede goals easily and bottle 3 goal leads in 20 mins to Lazio.
they are proper n00bs at this level, it remains to be seen if and how they do next year if still able to qualify

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I keep hearing great things about this Atlanta side but I don't see it. Not playing in their own ground obviously doesn't help but I don't get the hype with teams that concede goals easily and bottle 3 goal leads in 20 mins to Lazio.
The 3 goals thing with Lazio was a bit out there, 2 questionable penalties

As for CL, their unique playing style does not mesh well with it and especially not in this group. They play man to man all over the pitch. That means if they can win duels consistently you're in trouble, but if you can win duels consistently, they're in trouble. Every play against them is a potential big chance for either you or them

Unfortunately for them the kryptonite to man-marking is dribblers -and all 3 of city, shakhtar and dinamo are full of great dribblers

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Petković is the one to watch.

His hold up play is top of the pops.

He would be the one to get in the winter if Dinamo don't go through.
Dani Olmo is the one to get

Also Orsic? The guy who's scored a bunch. Good player

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Leverkusen always has these games.

The most possession in Europes Top 5 Leagues, but probably Atletico will score the first.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not sure it's a peno. Free kick imho

Edit: it is free kick. Uhm, shouldn't it be red for toloi?