CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Still not too sure how successful Lampard can be. His tactics in many crunch games have looked naive. Maybe he eventually works it out but so far he needs to work on it more.
Tactics are fairly simple and straight-forward: press, press, and then press some more. He's a german manager at heart

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Messi plays passes that for anyone else would be a career highlight but for him it's normal. After all this time watching him it's still incredible the amount of ability he has.
As strange as it sounds, I think his passing has become way overhyped in recent years.

I've heard people to go so far as to say he's the best passer of the ball... ever. Yes, ever! :confused:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This lukaku can play actually. What do you know :lol:

AshRK

Tactics are fairly simple and straight-forward: press, press, and then press some more. He's a german manager at heart
Just don't think it is sustainable. I also don't think I have seen them completely dominate any team for a long part of the game. Whenever other team start dominating his side he looks clueless.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Dortmund have started to settle. They started nervously.

How's Liverpool vs Napoli?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
What a layoff from Firmino there.

Fabinho injured.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Dembele and Coutinho transfers to Barca have to be one of the biggest scams in world football

Renegade

people were suggesting we bring Mertens in as Martials back up. Put some respect on his name man.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
As strange as it sounds, I think his passing has become way overhyped in recent years.

I've heard people to go so far as to say he's the best passer of the ball... ever. Yes, ever
! :confused:
Don't think that's too much of an exaggeration. He sees passes no one else sees.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
briliant strike.

similar like Madrid VAR yesterday, not a foul.