CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Was a foul on VVD. Did VAR even check that or just the "offside"?
First foul, then offside.
You can give this as a foul, but it's not a clear wrong error. So the right decision to not overturn it.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Knew they score first, crowd is far too quiet tonight and now we start chanting after a goal down.. time to do it the hard way yet again.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
briliant strike.

similar like Madrid VAR yesterday, not a foul.
Disagree. The one yesterday i'm ambivalent about, and i don't think it should've been overturned

This one was a clear foul

kidbob

As strange as it sounds, I think his passing has become way overhyped in recent years.

I've heard people to go so far as to say he's the best passer of the ball... ever. Yes, ever! :confused:
It could be just habit of seeing it mate. I remember seeing a video of his 'should have been' assists for Neymar and Suarez one season and there was around 50 clear scoring opportunities created for them alone. The little fecker got 40 assists that season and watching the video he should have had 80. I don't know if he's the best passer ever but he's certainly up there. I think though he has declined somewhat as his physicality has but the fact that his declined version is still by far the best is quite scary. Same goes for Ronaldo too. It's going to be weird going back to regular great players being the 'best' after those two retire.

Bole Top

typical Dembele: either waits too long with pass, either makes completely wrong decision and of course, he's injured again. fraud of player. those walkers from Walking Dead have more brain than he has.

Paul_Scholes18

VAR not helping LiVARpool out this time? Strange have they not paid them this season and focused all the money on PL?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
With flawless refereeing you would have been 2-0 down in Amsterdam and 1-4 down in London. You needed a very good save against 9 men, that illustrated the difference in strength. Var and the ref cost Ajax 5 points and disallowed goal for off side in Amsterdam was plain fraud. You can't pick the wrong frame, that's a ridiculous mistake, but if you air a different as proof, that's just fraud.
With flawless reffing Coquelin would have been sent off for his assault on Mount in the first game.

And even factoring out the two red cards we were back to 2-4 with a penalty to come, wasn't exactly beyond all realms of possibility that we would have found an equaliser even against eleven men.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Think the concerning part this season is us not keeping clean sheets anymore. Lovren is going to let another one go.

Eddy_JukeZ

Barcelona would be a dumpster fire team without Messi.

It's amazing how much he carries their attack.

AshRK

Think the concerning part this season is us not keeping clean sheets anymore. Lovren is going to let another one go.
Your football is also not that scintillating or free flowing any more. Been very fortunate with some of your results.

kidbob

Honestly just like there. Any of our players take on the first time shot but Messi takes the 'easier' option and just plays Suarez in. Reminds me of Scholes where your amazed he played the pass but it's just normal for players like that to do the right thing.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Honestly just like there. Any of our players take on the first time shot but Messi takes the 'easier' option and just plays Suarez in. Reminds me of Scholes where your amazed he played the pass but it's just normal for players like that to do the right thing.
Be a sad day when he finally retires

Bole Top

he's amazing, but Dortmund are just pure shit at defending. perhaps one of Favre's last games if it ends something like 5-0.

Paul_Scholes18

Lukaku scores a big goal for once. I think Inter will qualify now since Barca will rest all the big guns if they win the group tonight.