CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
It's games like these where we need a technical midfielder who can create something. On the other hand, the left side seems to be more threatening than the right. Probably because Trent's crossing is missing.

Rajma

Liverpool been horrible in this game, not too different from the majority of their games this season so expect a few lucky deflections.

Irrational.

In the PL, some eager McBeaver twat linesman would've also blown the whistle the moment Mertens ran through this nullifying the opportunity for Napoli's goal. This rule is so much better.

fps

The bitterness here towards Liverpool, due their lucky deflections and cheating var decisions are they?

This must be how other clubs’ fans spoke about Man Utd when they were actually good.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The bitterness here towards Liverpool, due their lucky deflections and cheating var decisions are they?

This must be how other clubs’ fans spoke about Man Utd when they were actually good.
Thing is VAR is clearly over ruling what should be the correct decisions just to favour Liverpool.

Like, they have the tools not to feck things up but they still constantly feck them up. Obviously not just Liverpool games but it seems they're getting some very lucky VAR decisions for sure.

Mane dives never seem to result in a yellow card either even when called out by the refs.

Heinzesight

Mane diving and Klopp being a prize tit as usual. Just another day at Liverpool Football Club.

Just glad to see the CL refs might just be figuring these bastards out with the yellow for Klopp and Mane being told to get the F up off the floor.

Judas

Open to offers

Obviously? You sound surprised everyone isn't enjoying our biggest rivals being successful. It's horrible to watch, what do you expect?

Heinzesight

Bitterness towards Liverpool? Well feck me. They’re our biggest rivals ffs.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Saw this coming when I saw the line up, Napoli happy to let Gómez Milner and Henderson have the ball. Need to get one of lallana Ox or Shaqiri on.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
You can see how fickle and unpredictable is CL football these days, Inter went 0-2 but VAR made it 1-1... legit but game altering decision made from outside the pitch... so just think of Alves fouling Pogba in the box in Berlin 2015 CL final at 60th minute with Juve having momentum after a terrible first half, only for Barca going immediately next on the counter and making it 2-1. Call it Pinball League. :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

The only bad thing with Liverpool going to the europa league would be the fact we can play them. Would be terrible to be knocked out by them.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Just saw the scores. Really don’t fancy going to Salzburg while we can’t afford a loss :lol:

kidbob

What do Liverpool need to progress?
Basically if they lose here and Salzburg hold their current score then it will be a shootout with Salzburg in Austria. I'd still fancy Liverpool but Salzburg did cause them problems in the first game. To be honest it'd be better for us for them to lost in the next round so they avoid the Europa League.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just saw the scores. Really don’t fancy going to Salzburg while we can’t afford a loss :lol:
Yeah they're a decent side, and always worse when you need something from it, nerves can easy come through in those matches.

On the plus side, you'd get to smash us in the Europa.

DRM

It's Liverpool, they always score! Usually in the last 10 mins of a match

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah they're a decent side, and always worse when you need something from it, nerves can easy come through in those matches.

On the plus side, you'd get to smash us in the Europa.
If we’d go to Europe, not that I think we’re above it, I’d really want us to focus 200% on the league tbh.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
If we’d go to Europe, not that I think we’re above it, I’d really want us to focus 200% on the league tbh.
Wouldn't blame you tbh, you won the champions League last year and been after the league for years. You don't want to feck it up this year because you know pep will spend billions in the summer to make sure he wins it next year.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Why isn't TAA playing? Liverpool really look to be missing him down their right

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Gomez is decent on the ball for a centreback but the difference between him and TAA in attack is like night and day.