CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Difference between a quality team and one that isn’t. Bayern only need 1 chance to score, while Spurs need about 5 to score 1. Maybe more
You realise the one missing those chances was Son, right?

Son who would almost certainly start for Bayern.

Traub

Anyone else’s commentary quite weird during the goals? It was like the commentators weren’t there.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
120m for Coutinho if Bayern make it permanent? didn't know that thought the fee would be a bit lower. Barca desperately want that money back. I can see him having a decent season at Bayern, but I cant see them paying that much for him, either that or probably saving it for someone else (Sane).

Deery

Dreary
Proper Champions league football this played a break neck speed..

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I bet if those chances fell to any other players beside maybe Kane, it will be the same result. Spurs needs to be more clinical and decisive
That's just the player Son is. He misses a lot of relatively easy chances, but offers fantastic movement off the ball, presses like a mad man and is a player who is almost impossible to keep quiet. And he scores some ridiculous goals.

You're making out like we've failed to score more because of a lack of quality, which isn't true. Some of the balls in have been fantastic and they've fallen to a very, very good player.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Why are we playing like we did against Liverpool last year against their pressing? Kovac is so stupid

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Don't Bayern have a defensive midfielder?
Yeah, Thiago. But Thiago is on the bench so Kimmich can play in defensive midfield and Pavard, a cb, can blay at right back. If you think this doesn't make sense, welcome to Kovac.

Yeah, Thiago. But Thiago is on the bench so Kimmich can play in defensive midfield and Pavard, a cb, can blay at right back. If you think this doesn't make sense, welcome to Kovac.
No sense whatsoever :lol:

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
From everything I've read and heard, Kingsley Coman is a hard worker and listens to the coach, but you just can't help but feel he's a nothing player when you watch his games.

Alabaster Codify7

Every season there's a team in the CL that shocks me, this season it's Atalanta. I had no idea theyd qualified, in my head Atalanta are like the consistently bottom half team in the Serie A that never gets relegated but never finishes above 10th.

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
Coutinho looks poor so far...hasn't looked the same since he left Liverpool

thepolice123

Don't think a midfield of Thiago and Tolisso will provide enough cover.

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Watching the city game and I'm wondering how a stadium with so many people can be so quiet...

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
Seems like Alaba is injured from that stomp earlier in the game.